The secret of the fresh, young and firm skin is not so easy to find, many times to heal, beautify and restore youth, we often focus on products and beauty routines, but we know little about the skin and why it gets sick, damaged and aging.
So we have resumed for you the first secret to a youthful and healthy skin, which is to know this wonderful organ, your skin.
- First Secret: What is the skin and why is it ill and deteriorated?
- Why does skin get ill and aging?
- Second secret: the health and youthful skin begin with a quality blood
- And to keep blood clean
- Third secret: natural anti-aging treatments
- Almond Paste
- Avocado and propolis cream
- Oatmeal mask
- Anti-wrinkle Ointment
- Special Tonic
First Secret: What is the skin and why is it ill and deteriorated?
The skin is one of the most important organs of the body; its main function is to remove toxic substances from the body, while protecting its interior. In addition:
- The skin regulates the temperature
- It absorbs oxygen
- Receives and absorbs sunlight, important to health
- Avoids dehydration
- It has a large number of neural connections which, among other things, allow us to feel bodily sensations.
If any of these functions is prevented or hindered by any cause, then certainly the skin begins to decay and aging prematurely.
Why does skin get ill and aging?
The skin eliminates a lot of toxins, to be precise, it removes 10 times more toxins than the kidneys and intestines together … imagine!
So the skin becomes ill and deteriorates due mainly to the kidneys and intestines when these are adequate to remove waste substances, which pass into the bloodstream and seek emergency exit through the skin. If when this happens, moreover, the pores are blocked, then the skin will begin to have serious health problems and damage. Knowing this gives us an awareness of the importance of diet and general health habits, such as exercising, drinking enough water and resting well, plus, while you sleep your skin regenerates, removes dead skin cells and feeds with the food you have eaten during the day.
Second secret: the health and youthful skin begin with a quality blood
The firmness and freshness of the skin depends on the blood that runs beneath it. The treatments can help a little but none is fully effective if the blood is not clean. Applying a treatment or cream over skin is not eliminating toxic substances.
Your body is not eliminating toxins well if you have any of the following symptoms:
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALDelicious vegetarian breakfasts
- Constipation: no bowel movement for at least 2 times a day means that the body is having problems of disposal. In this case, it is best to perform a cleansing diet with pineapple or apple, or another that helps regulate the intestinal transit. Some products to keep your intestines in good working order are flaxseed oil, extra-virgin olive oil, apples, plums and drinking each day two liters of pure water.
- Getting sick very often.
- Having frequent infections and conditions.
- Excessive mucus.
- If you eat too much junk or refined products (such as sugar or flour), which only become toxins within the body, the skin has to make efforts to eliminate them, which makes the body prone to have allergies.
- If you take a lot of cow's milk, since this gets stuck in intestinal lining and eventually doesn’t allow to absorb and eliminate toxins properly, causing severe health problems.
And to keep blood clean
Diet: to keep blood clean and full of quality nutrients, diet is essential. The natural anti-aging treatments aim to be one of the best remedies for skin to be young and rejuvenated, but a completely natural treatment is not only to apply certain natural products but do a diet where vegetables and whole grains are abundant, as well as drinking enough pure water, which keep the intestines, kidneys and blood in the best conditions.
Good movement, if you don’t often exercise, your skin will be one of the first to be dull, faded and aged. The exercise also help the smooth flow of nutrients and elimination of toxins through sweat, helps to get oxygen to cells, so these will remain youthful and fresh.
Third secret: natural anti-aging treatments
Now, once you've started a deeper cure to rejuvenate and heal your skin, the secret is the natural treatments, which will be of great help to keep it so soft, young and fresh as you want.
Here are some natural treatments:
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytoestrogens and Eastern diet for mature woman
To regain youthful skin
- To make the almond powder, you need to peel and dry in the sun and then crush them. Add the glycerin into a bowl and add the almond powder little by little along with the essence.
- At the last, add the rose water slowly and stir gently until you get a light paste. Strain through a cloth or muslin. Apply to your clean face (after showering).
Avocado and propolis cream
Powerful rejuvenating cream
- A teaspoon of natural propolis
- Medium well mashed avocado
- Half a cup of natural yogurt
- Mix everything very well and apply generously on your skin after bathing. Leave 10 minutes and wash with cold water.
Exfoliating for the skin (to prevent the pores from closing and to get rid of dead cells)
- Two tablespoons of ground oats
- A cup of yogurt
- One tablespoon of honey
- Beat well all and apply on your skin 15 minutes before bathing, and gently massage all over your face. The massage should be in a circle.
- Leave in your skin a few minutes and then take your custom bath.
To restore shine and freshness to the skin and prevent and disappear wrinkles.
- A ripe banana
- One tablespoon of honey 100% pure
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix everything very well and apply generously on your skin after bathing.
- Leave for 10 minutes, lie relaxed. After 10 minutes, wash with cold water mineral.
Powerful to combat wrinkles and dry skin
- Liquid of medium cucumber (complete with skin) and strained.
- A pint of alcoholic Omero extract
- Half a cup of rose water
- Mix all ingredients in a glass container and cover. Shake well.
- Add two or three pieces of camphor. Apply daily to clean skin before bedtime.
About the author