Published: 05/18/2007 - Updated: 05/20/2016
Scallop of veal with soy and sesame
- 4 scallops of 140g
- 200g of soy pousse
- 200 gr. of water chestnut
- soy sauce
- bottled soy
- lemon juice
- fresh coriander
- Sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut Scallops in thin slices.
- Cook water chestnuts along with soybeans steamed.
- Serve the Scallops with sauce and garnish with the vegetables.
- 1 Reblochon cheese (a kind of cream cheese)
- 500 gr. of potato
- 2 medium onions
- 250 gr. of bacon slices
- In a skillet, sauté onions cut into slices. Add the slices of bacon and fry for 10 minutes. Peel and wash potatoes, dice. Brown for 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done, put them into a source with onions and bacon. Cut two Reblochon cheese and place on potatoes. Preheat oven to 200 º and cook for 25 minutes.