The vegetable sausages are an alternative to animal meat sausages made with as sausages, bologna, cheese, etc. . These foods contain less saturated fat and cholesterol than those made with meat, are made from many ingredients and high quality selected, among which are soy, which contains many essential amino acids and fats. Vegetable sausages contain no preservatives or artificial colors are perfect and very tasty to prepare sandwiches for snacks, soups, spaghettis, salads, and countless recipes. These foods are healthy plus easy to cook and rich in flavor, and can replace meat in every way.
1. Algae with eggplant burgers
- 1 pack with 4 seaweed veggie burgers with eggplant
- Medium onion, chopped
- Tomato sauce
- Half lettuce
- Juice of two lemons
- Olive oil
- A dash of soy sauce
- A sprig of parsley
- Plain yogurt
- Bread for burgers ( Or can be served without bread and salad )
- Wash, disinfect and very finely chop the parsley, lettuce and onion
- Mix in a bowl with the lemon juice, three tablespoons of olive oil, a pinch of salt and a dash of soy sauce.
- Fry the burgers on a hot pan (not brown ).
- If you are going to use the bread, toast it a bit and then smear a little yogurt on each side.
- Serve the burger on top of the bread and then fill with salad.
- Or serve the burger on a plate and salad together.
- Decorate the burger with a little tomato sauce to taste.
2. Mortadella with apple sauce
- 4 pieces of tofu mortadella (which are a bit thicker )
- 3 cups of plain yogurt
- 2 apples, peeled
- brown sugar
- Half cup of walnuts
- Pinch of cinnamon
- A slice of fresh pineapple
- Half a cup of soy milk
- Cook in a pot apples and pineapple (put water to cover the apples).
- Once ready, grind in blender with yogurt: apples, pineapple, nuts, a tablespoon of brown sugar, cinnamon, a pinch of salt. Add milk so that the sauce is not too thick nor left nor very light, like a creamy liquid.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sauce for a few minutes.
- In another pan , sauté a little mortadella.
- Once ready, serve mortadella and bathe in a bowl with the sauce. Garnish with chopped apple chips (uncooked) and chopped nuts. A delight.
3. Roll of potato and vegetable sausage
- 1 kilo and a half of potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 bag of vegetable sausage
- 1 onion
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- A handful of pitted green olives ( olives)
- Cut potatoes in half and cook in vegetable broth with a little butter and salt.
- In a separate pan, fry the tomato, grated hard-boiled eggs, vegetable sausage and chopped olives . Add a tablespoon of flour for pickup.
- Blend the potatoes in a blender with the water that you cooked and a raw egg, so it is a puree.
- Place this puree on a rectangular shaped cloth.
- Place over filling sausage mash and then using the cloth rolls, put hot potato dough that it can be easily shaped.
- It can be served cold, topped with mayonnaise, or warm, baked for a few minutes, covered with a tomato sauce or bechamel.
4. Zuki salad, broccoli and vegetable sausage
- 4 cups of steamed broccoli in trees
- One cup of steamed cauliflower
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Seaweed dried and chopped
- 3 tablespoons of sesame
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 3 or 4 pieces of vegetable sausage
- The juice of two or three lemons
- The juice of an orange
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- In an empty bowl put broccoli, cauliflower, sesame and seaweed.
- In a skillet, sauté briefly vegetable sausages.
- Cut sausage into small pieces and board with broccoli.
- In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients .
- Empty this dressing over salad with sausages.
5. Country Lentils
- 250 gr. of lentils
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato into small pieces
- 2 pieces of vegetable sausage
- Half cup of crumbled tofu
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put a pan of simmering water (ideally bottled) with lentils.
- Bring to the boil, add all ingredients except the sausage.
- Let cook for 1 hour (depending on the type of lentils used and since we previously soaked for 8 hours)
- Once tender, add the sausage and salt to taste.
- It is recommended to put an amount of water to cover 4 or 5 fingers over lentils, cooking even if you see necessary, you can slowly add cold drizzle.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with 5 Recipes with Vegetable Sausages
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?