Published: 01/09/2009 - Updated: 09/30/2018
The salmon is classified between blue or fatty fish like tuna, which contain many nutritional properties, among which are its great contribution of Omega-3 essential oils, oil contributes to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and nourishes beneficially to heart and brain, in addition to being a food with high protein intake of high quality. Salmon is a food that goes very well in soups, creams, casseroles and stews of all kinds.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 k of salmon
- 2 peppers (red and green)
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Remove the bones from the salmon and cut. Chop the onions and peppers.
- Allow the salmon with lemon juice, to take taste. Then add the vegetables and cilantro.
- Allow to cool in the freezer and before serving, season and pour oil.
Salmon guacamole (Mexican style)
Serves: 4 people
- 4 avocados
- 2 spring onions
- 4 leaves of cilantro
- 125 g of salmon
- Green Tabasco
- Clean the onion into strips and put into a bowl with cold water to soften.
- Split the avocado in half, remove the bone and remove the bark. Laminate each part and place on four plates with a little background. Add above drained onion strips.
- Place tomatoes or tomato pulp skin clean. Place salmon sheets then in small flakes scattered around the plate. Finally sprinkle the chopped cilantro, sprinkle with oil, coarse salt a little lime squeezed and if someone wants some spicy drops.
Salmon and cheese lasagna
Serves: 4 people
- 200 grams of salmon
- 12 sheets of fresh pasta for lasagna
- 50 gr. of Butter
- 15 asparagus
- 10 dl. of white wine
- half an onion
- 50 dl. of Oil
- salt and pepper
- Roncal cheese
- Cook the pasta sheets in boiling water with oil and salt.
- In a saucepan, put the butter with a little oil and the onion very thin.
- Add the asparagus, peeled, cooked and sliced into cubes.
- Once sautéed, the cream is added.
- Salt and pepper, let it reduce and cool.
- The lasagna is assembled as usual, sprinkle with cheese and broil in the oven at 160 for ten or fifteen minutes.
- 1 package of mazcarroni (carozzi)
- a bit of parsley
- 3 cups of raw salmon
- three quarter of Onion
- Red color
- pint of liquid milkor to taste
- Cook noodles al dente remaining once ready drain them.
- In a separate pan, fry onion cut into cubes along with the salmon, add finely chopped parsley, taste and add color pepper, cumin to taste, salt and milk.
- The preparation time is when this list meat with the onion, the rest is just warm.
- Mazcarronni are served on a plate and the sauce on top.
Avocado and salmon rolls
- 12 pieces of smoked salmon
- 6 pieces of ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon of red tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocados in half and remove the bone
- Remove the pulp with a spoon and put it in the food processor.
- Add white vinegar, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix until dough is smooth and without lumps.
- Rectify season and reserve in the fridge, tightly covered.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes and blend with balsamic vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper and mix until a sauce without lumps.
- Spread over an area of salmon slices. Make the guacamole from the fridge and place over each fillet some guacamole.
- Roll up, so that the filling remains salmon guacamole.
- Put some ketchup shaped mirror on each plate.
- Serve salmon rolls on each plate.
- Put in the oven until the salmon is cooked.
- Serve with white rice or lettuce salad.