Antioxidants are the best friends of the young and healthy skin. But also help keep the body as they protect against free radicals that cause those processes of wearing and tearing, and some diseases. At warm times, some foods contain antioxidants that are indispensable in the diet of those who wish to keep their body in top condition. Here are some delicious recipes rich in antioxidants.
Tomato and onion Salad
Ingredients (2 persons)
- 2 medium onions
- 3 tomatoes
- Pepper (or fresh hot pepper)
- 2 sprigs of fresh parsley
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil, vinegar
- Chop the onion, put it to soak in hot water with vinegar for half an hour. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Peel tomatoes and cut it fine pieces.
- Chop the pepper and mix the onion and tomato, season with salt, pepper and good olive oil of the highest quality.
- Add fresh parsley over.
Broccoli and Lentil Salad
- 1 medium broccoli
- 2 cups of cooked lentils
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Lemon juice
- Salt and olive oil
- Let the broccoli in water for a while and then cut into wedges.
- Take it to cook with a little hot water and the pot covered.
- Once tender, remove and leave to drain.
- Put whole carrots to cook in a pan with hot water. Cover and leave until they are ready. Cut lengthwise into thin strips.
- Combine lentils with chopped broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, basil and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Place in a bowl and leave in the fridge to take taste before serving.
- 200 g of bean sprouts
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 carrot
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic salt
- Sunflower oil
- Blanch the sprouts in boiling water to soften. Drain well.
- Finely chop the cabbage and mix with the sprouts. Grate the carrots very fine and add the sprouts and cabbage. In a saucepan, add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, garlic and oil.
- Pour the dressing into the salad and stir well.
Sprouts salad with Orange
- 250 g of alfalfa sprouts
- 250 g of bean sprouts
- 1 medium carrot
- 150 g of corn kernels
- 4 c of soy sauce
- 100 cc of orange juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- Sea salt, ground pink peppercorns
- Olive oil
- Clean the sprouts and place in a container mixed with grated carrot and corn.
- Mix soy sauce with orange juice, oil and seasonings.
- Season the salad and leave in refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
Avocado and strawberry salad
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 cups of mixed fresh salad
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 10 sliced strawberries
- ½ cup of chopped walnut
- Mix sugar, olive oil, honey, vinegar and lemon juice in small bowl. Reserve.
- Place the salad in a bowl. Stir in sliced avocado and strawberries.
- Drizzle the dressing and sprinkle with walnuts. Serve the salad immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
The best of Food Therapy
Products related with Salad recipes rich in antioxidants
You have not found what you were looking for?