Salad for vitality
- Raw Spinach
- Mushroom, into thin slices raw
- Goat Cheese roll, low fat
- Black olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple cider Vinegar
- Herbamare (herbal salt)
Herbal salt (Herbamare) contains very little salt and iodine Kelp seaweed but has also: Fresh vegetables and aromatic plants organically grown.
- Mix all ingredients and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar and Herbamare.
- This salad is a nutritious delicacy, and is not fattening so it is great to control iron and suppresses stress.
Salad of tomatoes and avocados
- 500 g of fresh ripe tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 250 g of mozzarella cheese slices
- Several branches of fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Cut tomatoes sliced into thin slices, removing the central part
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the skin and bone and cut the flesh into slices.
- Alternatively Place tomato slices, avocado and mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, chop the basil and sprinkle over salad conveniently.
- Mix the oil and vinegar and add it.
Lobster and Melon Gazpacho
Ingredients ( 4):
- Melons 4 pieces
- Cucumber: 1 piece
- Onion: 1/ 2 Room
- Pepper: 1/ 2 Room
- Olive oil extra virgin 1 dcl.
- Cumin: 1 piece.
- Oregano: 1 piece
- Vinegar: 1 dcl.
- Tomato juice: 1 dcl.
- Empty melons and reserve them for use as container.
- With the melon flesh and other components make a gazpacho.
- Pour into melons, garnish with lobster and decorate.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with Salad for the vitality and other recipes
You have not found what you were looking for?