Published: 01/11/2013 - Updated: 09/29/2018
After combing your hair so many times for the holidays, your hair is probably damaged.
Follow these simple tips, which can restore the gloss and silkiness of your hair, and you will look a very healthy hair that everyone will envy:
Potion to accelerate the growth of your hair
If you consume this potion in the morning, in 30 days you will see that the length of your hair will increase.
Add in a cup of plain yogurt a teaspoon wheat germ, one brewer's yeast, a soy lecithin and pollen. You can include a fruit to give it a more pleasant taste, and enjoy!
Neutralize grease in your hair
Are you tired of that greasy layer that forms on your hair during the day? Just add two teabag of mint or peppermint to two glasses of hot water, wait for it to cool, remove the bags and use the liquid as a rinse after washing. Use tannic acid as an astringent and, in less than 15 days, greasy appearance will disappear.
Stop the fall
This mask contains Vitamin "B6" and "B12", that will give your hair strength and stop the continuing loss:
- Put two carrots in the juicer.
- Mix the liquid with an equal amount of coconut milk and rub with the roots.
- Leave for at least 15 minutes and rinse. Repeat the process every other day for a month and a half, and you'll see results.
If you feel that you are about to get bald hair, you can perform the following remedy: put to boil 8 chopped cabbage leaves in a glass of water. Rub the resulting liquid in the scalp daily after washing. After a month of use, you will notice results.
Gray hair is natural and gradual fading of hair, but if it is just coming out, the following remedy can help:
- Boil 4 handfuls of rosemary and sage in 2 liter of water. Let stand, and cold spray after washing your hair.
- In a week you will notice the difference.
Give strength to your hair
If the use of dryers and more damaged your hair, and it became dull and brittle, return vitality with the following mask:
- In half avocado puree, add 5 teaspoons of powdered milk.
- Apply on wet hair, spreading.
- Then cover with a towel soaked in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Wash and remove the mask.
Condition your hair
You can make an excellent conditioner with homemade ingredients without spending much, the ingredients you need are:
- 1 teaspoon of oats
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of starch
- 1 sprig of aloe
- 1 cup hot water.
How to prepare:
- Blend aloe, oatmeal and milk.
- Heats wate and strain the mixture over it, add the starch. Wait until the mixture thickens.
- Put it in a jar in the refrigerator; when cold, put a small portion from the roots to the tips.
- Wait 10 minutes and wash in the usual way.
- Repeat once a week.
If you constantly dye your hair blonde, or light brown tones, you should give a cure hydration to prevent the damage of the constant dyeing process.