If you want to look a skin with more lush, less wrinkles, healthier and stronger, you can try this diet that probably will surprise you. Rejuvenating easy and natural is possible if you put a little effort and you will not have to do lengthy treatments and consultations or use expensive products in order to look younger. The secret nature of youth is in many foods readily available and with very affordable costs. The diet is that, for twenty days, you consume foods rich in antioxidants and remove those that only wear your cells and don’t nurture.
Antioxidants, as you may have heard about, help prevent cell damage caused by oxidation. If you are consistent with the diet and combine it with a routine of 15 or 20 minutes of daily exercise for your skin to oxygenate well and moving nutrients throughout your body, you will be noticing how remarkably rejuvenating is your face and not only see in your face but you'll feel more energy, healthy and good mood. So get to work, do not miss more time and start this routine to be able to benefit from all their amazing results.
The diet consists of eating the right foods and discarding any that only clog the functioning and regeneration of cells.
Foods you should include in your diet
- Vegetables (eaten raw or steamed, only slightly cooked): carrots, tomato, aloe, garlic, broccoli, asparagus, soybeans, onions, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, spinach, celery and parsley. These plants are those that contain more antioxidants, although almost all the vegetables do, so you can include in your daily diet.
- Pressed vegetable oils: like olive or sesame.
- Fruits: strawberries, oranges, lemon, mandarin, guava, goji berries, blueberries, pineapple and papaya.
- Whole grains: oats, amaranth, wheat, corn, etc.
- Pure water: you should drink at least 2 liters of pure water a day, your day should start drinking warm water (see how to take it in directions).
In the morning (fasting): start with a glass of orange juice with lemon juice or a tablespoon goji berries with a glass of warm water, warm glass of pure water with a squeezed lemon, or a clove of garlic with a glass of warm water. Do not eat anything for half an hour. You can switch these recommendations, for example, orange juice one day, another day berries, etc.
At breakfast: you can eat what you like but the rule is to avoid including any fruit or sugary drink. If you want fruit before breakfast, eat 20 minutes before you go to breakfast, because fruit ferments the food and gastric juices that are generated with this mixture, avoiding optimal advantage of any food. In addition, refined sugar deteriorates nervous system cells, so you should avoid it in all your meals, and you should avoid fried foods, junk and processed or fast foods that just fill the emaciated body of toxins.
At lunch time: choose the stew you like but the secret is to eat a salad with the stew. You can substitute a salad for vegetable juice. This is essential especially if you choose to eat meat, where you should take a juice or salad with raw carrots, celery, alfalfa sprouts. You should avoid red meat and sausages, and try to eat fish 3 times a week that has excellent oil to repair and rebuild damaged cells, particularly salmon. The best for the lunch is to drink green tea or red which are powerful antioxidants, do not add sugar.
At dinner: eat what you like; the best choices are bread or a vegetarian sandwich and cheese. The tofu and miso are great too.
If you get hungry between meals, take prune juice or apple, which is good, or eat goji berries and blueberries. You can also eat nuts or almonds between meals, but do not abuse.
Tips to rejuvenate:
- Wash in the morning your face with mineral water and mild soap; forget all involved, only mineral water and soap, and if you don’t have mineral water on hand, use tap water, and avoid using lots of soap, a little will be suffice.
- After washing your face, pat on your cheeks, forehead, chin, neck, etc. with your finger, to promote circulation and help your face to reassert itself. You can view some tips on facial yoga. While you bathe, open and close the mouth and practice some facial exercises to reinforce the skin tone.
- Apply once a week a mask of honey, prepared with half a cup of yogurt and three spoons of pure honey, which is cellular regenerative.
- Avoid stress because the skin tends to fade quickly if you're under stress or anxiety states. For this, practice yoga, tai chi, or any activity that will help to channel your emotions.
- Avoid places where people is smoking and do not abuse alcohol.
- For the skin to repair and regenerate, you need rest. So you must sleep every day at least 8 hours a day, and give, if possible, a short break of 10 minutes a day of deep rest, where you can close your eyes and relax. This break is going well after eating.
- Before sleeping, lie on a slant board so that your head is level with the floor and your feet up in a position of 45 º. This position will increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients to your head and help your facial muscles and tissues to get reaffirmed.