Published: 10/07/2008 - Updated: 03/13/2014
A flat and nice abdomen is result from strong abdominal muscles. If abdomen is a muscular, this can disguise, for example, but you cannot hide an abdomen whose muscles are flaccid, either through carelessness, lack of exercise, poor posture or sequelae of pregnancy. When the abdomen is weak, this could reflect all those effects that trigger abdominal swelling.
Abdominal distension is a condition that usually results from excessive or improper combination of foods, and not, a serious illness. It can also be caused by premenstrual syndrome, pregnancy or the intake air.
The abdomen swells further because intestinal gases, which are largely caused by the intake of fibrous foods such as fruits and plant also difficult to digest foods such as beans, chickpeas and green beans that are sources of intestinal gas. These gases also occur in people intolerant to lactose, and which they find very difficult to digest milk and dairy products.
The abdomen may be inflamed, too, for other reasons such as:
- Excess fat
- A combination of bad food
- Irritable Bowel
- Partial bowel obstruction
- Intestinal Parasites
- Intestinal infections
- Fluid retention
- For the suspension of oral contraceptives, which cause fluid retention, and to suspend the body may take a while to react to return to normal.
Treating each of those discomforts is not just a matter of aesthetics, but must be used in each solution. While one could hide belly gym symptom little aesthetic of inflammation of the belly, for those who cannot is a matter of taking some alternatives to help reducing it.
When inflammation of the stomach is due to more severe illnesses such as gastritis, cysts, irritable bowel or the retention of liquids, it is advisable to go with a specialist for the better solution than depending on the person, and help to eliminate discomfort. However, as mentioned above, the swollen belly is not really a disease, and can help with a number of natural remedies to reduce it.
Here are some very effective natural remedies to help it while you consult with your doctor. If you do not know what you should choose, try general infusion.
Natural Remedies for reduce belly
Take a glass of warm water with a mixture of the following herbs:
- Infusion 1 (for indigestion, gas and heartburn): anise, fennel and herb Luisa
Mix the herbs in equal parts and add a little boiling water. Turn off the fire plug and let stand several minutes.
- Infusion 2 (for menstrual period): bay leaves and cinnamon
Mix 1 liter of water, 5 bay leaves and 1 slice of cinnamon. Boil water, then add the herbs for 3 minutes, turn off and let stand with lid on until it has a temperature you can drink. Drink with a little honey as hot as you can.
- Infusion 3 (stomach pain, gas, gastritis): corn dryers, chamomile and eperina
Put water to boil, add the beards of corn and other herbs. Boil three minutes and then shut down and left to rest.
Natural Remedies for some problems that cause abdominal inflammation:
1. To prevent the parasites or to help the body avoid parasites, take a clove of garlic on empty stomach every day, resting one or two a week. This must be done on an empty stomach and avoid eating any food during the next hour. This remedy is also to help cleanse the body, blood and prevent infection.
2. If you do not like Garlic, try to make an infusion with epazote. Boil half a cup of epazote in two glasses of water. Let stand for 10 minutes with lid on the pot after school and drink the water.
3. Avoid mixing fruit with any other food. This avoid difficult digestion.
4. Low consumption of refined sugar as much as you can (soda, cookies, refined breads, canned goods, candy, etc.). Refined sugar and byproducts produce and promote poor digestion, and help the spread of bacteria in the intestines.
5. If you tend to be tense and anxious very often, find something relaxing such as yoga, tai chi and swimming. Stress and nervousness promote poor assimilation of nutrients, and cause your stomach to become inflamed.
6. And finally, do not forget exercise : Exercise not only strengthens the abdominal muscles, it helps to mobilize internal organs like the liver, kidneys and even the intestines, helping to remove debris from the body better, to better assimilate the food and the blood flow vigorously throughout the area.
The best of Beauty
Products related with Reduce swelling in the womb by natural means
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?