Muffins, pizzas, biscuits are difficult to eat when you are gluten intolerant, it becomes more difficult to consume these preparations, however, if you use substitutes to wheat, delicious recipes can be created free of this protein without sacrificing taste.
Almond Flour: This seed is rich in monounsaturated fat, protein and fiber. Almond flour can be used to make almost everything that makes wheat flour, with minor adjustments in baking techniques. Prefer this flour for baked goods lighter in texture, like cakes.
Coconut Flour: Along with almond flour, coconut flour provides a finer texture to our recipes, baking being better. It also works for breading, fish, poultry and meats as well as a thickener for liquids.
Ground flaxseed: You can use it for breading, or even mixed with other flours for baking.
For bakery buns, I recommend using baking cupcakes, with shallow hollows, to shape rather than hands.
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of ground flaxseed
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of cold butter cut into cubes
- 4 large egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius degrees and prepare a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl, then add butter until incorporated.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Stir in dry ingredients. Place eight servings in the baking sheet. Flatten to achieve inch thickness.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
If you have trouble working the flour because you have no experience, it's easy; make individual portions of pizzas, mini pizzas can be prepared with multiple ingredients, the taste of everyone.
- ¾ cup of warm water (37-43 ° C)
- 1 ¼ teaspoons of active dry yeast
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- ½ cup of ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ½ cups of sugar pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Pepperoni, onions, tomatoes, or whatever you like to decorate.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water in a small bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add flour, almonds, chickpea and linseed, and a tablespoon of sea salt in a medium bowl. Stir the mixture of oil and yeast. Stir until the mixture is ready and form a dough ball, for about five minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place for about an hour. Divide into six equal parts.
- Heat oven to 180 ° C. Cover two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of wax paper in your workplace, then a portion of dough and another layer of paper on top, flattening it with a rolling pin into a circle of 10 centimeters. Place the circle on the tray with wax paper, remove the paper up and help yourself with a spoon to shape the edge, repeat the process with 6 servings.
- Bake until lightly browned pieces, which can take about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cover each with ¼ cup of tomato sauce and ingredients you want. Bake until cooked.
A classic that everyone loves, this recipe is a gluten-free version.
- 4 cups of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup of butter or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup of sour cream or coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of liquid stevia
- 285 grams of dark chocolate chips
- Prepare two pans with waxed paper and preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix flour with baking soda and ½ teaspoon of sea salt.
- Add eggs, butter, sour cream, vanilla extract and stevia in a bowl. Add the flour mixture, to incorporate all ingredients and add sparks.
- Take small portions and put them on the trays, in a pile, and pressed with a cup to remain with a thickness of about 1 centimeter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden, and transfer them to a rack to cool completely.