Vegetarian ham is a very healthy alternative for cooking. Unlike pork ham or animal origin, which contain a lot of salt, colorings, additives very irritating, vegetarian ham contains no harmful substance to health, besides it is rich in protein and calcium. Here we share some delicious recipes for you.
Gratin potatoes with ham
- 4 big potatoes
- ¼ cheese
- ¼ cream
- Two cups of vegetarian ham chopped
- Put whole potatoes in a pot and add the water until it covers.
- Lead the water on fire and let boil for 15 minutes. After this time, prick with a toothpick and if it is soft is already cooked.
- Once the potatoes are boiled and left to cool slightly, peel and cut into thick slices.
- The ham is distributed in the same way that it is seeking well dispersed in a second layer.
- The same operation is repeated with cheese and mayonnaise premixed with cream.
- When the cheese has melted and is drawn immediately to the source of the oven and serve very hot so it retains its distinctive texture
- 3 cups of vegetarian ham, chopped into thick squares
- Yellow cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 or 2 cans of canned anchovies
- 1 lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes
- Medium onion
- The juice of five lemons
- olive oil vinegar, salt and garlic salt
- Cut the ham, sliced by hand. Wash and chop fine lettuce, cut tomatoes into wedges, the onion rings and cheese into thin small squares.
- Place lettuce as a base, and over the onion rings, tomatoes, olives, cheese, anchovies and finally ham.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons, add two or three tablespoons of olive oil, salt, garlic, bay leaves, vinegar and a bit like if another bit of soy sauce.
- Dress the salad until you serve.
- 10 slices of ham
- 20 slices of cheese melted
- 10 slices of Pitta bread
- 5 red tomatoes, large and mature
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 slice of onion
- Spread the slices of ham cured by laying on top of each of them a slice of cheese.
- Make a sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onion and salt. Mix all in blender. If you enjoy and want a spicy variation, add two or three chipotle chiles.
- Roll and place another slice of cheese on top. Place rolls in a bowl and pass it into very hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Fry the bread slices in hot oil. Place on plate and top, put the ham on top of rolls.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna: Natural Dyes
- Brown sugar
- 1 kg of chicory medium
- 2 packages of grated gruyere
- 4 tablespoons offlour
- 350 gr fine Iberian ham slices
- 1 liter of milk
- 50 grams of butter
- 8 tablespoons of cream
- Boil water with salt, a tablespoon of flour, half a lemon and a spoonful of sugar.
- Drain on a cloth. Paint with a little butter, sprinkle with pepper and wrap each in a slice of cheese and ham.
- Arrange the rolls in a fountain spray of butter. With 50 grams of butter, flour and milk to make a béchamel, but cooked thoroughly.
- Add the cream, salt and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Cover the source of chicory.
Ham with plum
- 8 slices of cooked ham
- 100 g of rice
- 100 g of vegetarian ham
- 30 g of dried
- 150 g of Manchego cheese cut into cubes
- 1 cup of milk
- Put a slice of ham, cheese and a spoonful of plum.
- Warm the rolls in a skillet sprayed with vegetable.
- Cover with milk and cook for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook rice in salted water, drain and mix with raisins soaked in advance and Iberian ham.
- Serve the rolls with garnish of rice.
Ham with mushrooms
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBulgur Recipes
- Fresh mushrooms
- 400 grams of vegetarian ham
Ingredients for frying:
- 2 medium onions
- 1 small pepper
- 1 medium tomato
- garlic, parsley
- salt, paprika and pepper
- 500 grms. of whole flour
- 200 cc. of warm water
- 12 tablespoons of oil fryed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Cut the vegetables, keeping the tomato and mild heat soaked, in a pan with oil.
- While it is cut to your liking ham and prepare the mushrooms: cut into wedges, fries these with garlic and chopped parsley and some salt. Let cook until it has almost consumed the water they have released
- When the sauce is ready add chopped tomatoes, a pinch of pepper and let it continue cooking until almost at this point. Add to the end mushrooms, ham, salt and if you do need a pinch of paprika.Then let it cool before preparing the pie.
- Put the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the center and add in all ingredients and baking shredded.
- Mix the ingredients with your fingers or a wooden spoon and finish kneading by hand on a smooth surface.
- Dough should be soft, elastic and not sticky, and may add some more flour or water if needed to make.
- Knead with 3-4 tablespoons of oil over the sauce, which helps bind the dough. Form a ball and let it rest and 1 hour before using.
- Divide the dough into 2 buns, to be a base and another to the fold. Stretch the base of the roll on floured board into round or square leaving a thickness of about 2 mm, stuffs it with the mold or greased oven tray and spread over the sauce.
- Also stretch the cover, cover the base, tighten the borders, decorate with strips made from the dough left over and then twisted around, then making a hole in the middle of breath. Paint brush with a well-beaten egg and then bites symmetrically by multiple sites with a scissors so they do not inflate to cook.
- Bake in hot oven, average height and medium-high temperature (200-220 degrees C) until golden and point (about 45 minutes).
- You can have this same recipe with a filling of vegetables.
About the author