How about a cake of vegetables for lunch? Or some cabbage rolls and vegetable with cheese for dinner? Or perhaps you prefer a creamy gratin of vegetables? So popular for their many benefits, the vegetables do not cease to be an almost indispensable food for lunch and vegetarian diets, vegan and weight loss. Always remember to use high-quality vegetables and not cook much (not to be very soft), because the more raw (crunchy), most retain their vitamins, and mineral properties
Serves: 6 people
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 5 squash
- 1 Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 2 cups of mushrooms sliced thin
- 1 green pimento
- 1 can of corn in grain
- 1 egg or 2 beaten egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a Teflon pan, with nonstick spray, sauté onion, carrot and garlic. In a stew pot, steam the squash, broccoli, mushrooms and pimento. These vegetables are crushed or flattened with the beans add the "fried" mixture in the early vegetables.
- Whisk egg with a fork and add it. Put salt and pepper to taste. Pour everything into a pre-heat and spray with nonstick spray target oven for 30 minutes at 180 ° C or 350 ° F.
Cabbage rolls with vegetables and cheese sauce
Yield: 4-6 people
- 10 cabbage leaves
- 100 gr. of red pepper
- 100 gr. of Italian green pepper
- 1 leek
- 50 gr. of Zucchini
- 50 gr. of mushrooms
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, white pepper
- Whole flour
- 1 egg
- 50 gr. of goat cheese
- 200 cc. of cooking cream
- Scald or steam for a couple of minutes the cabbage leaves in boiling water. Reserve drained and well-spread.
- In a skillet with a little hot oil to put the pieces of two kinds of peppers, leek, zucchini and mushrooms and sauté about 10 minutes. Add some sesame seeds.
- From each leaf of cabbage in half, put a little vegetable farce, roll, pass through flour, then egg and fry. Let drain on paper towel.
- For the sauce, put the goat cheese and cream in a saucepan and bring to boil for a couple of minutes. And serve with shredded cabbage rolls, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- NOTE: The cheese sauce is very smooth, more can be done by placing less thick cream or cheese.
Green vegetables cream
Yield: 4 servings
- 90 grams of butter
- 200 grams of uncooked broccoli
- 300 grams of clean and green beans cooked
- 300 grams of peas, uncooked
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Heat the butter in a pan and skip the broccoli for 5 minutes over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and add the green beans and peas, stir-fry for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour the chicken broth and cold heavy cream, then cook for 20 minutes on low heat. Off. Add pepper and liquefy. Serve without straining.
Ingredients for the dough
- 400 gr. of flour
- 200 gr. of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 4 ripe tomatoes chopped
- 6 bundles of spinach
- 150 gr. Of Ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of grated cheese
- 2 mozzarellas
- 1 onion
- 100 gr. of black olives
- Salt, pepper and oil: the necessary
- Sift flour with baking soda. Put on the table in a circular shape. in the center put the butter, egg and yolk. Season with salt. Mix well the ingredients of the center, joining the flour, working dough very little and forming a bun. Allow to rest covered with a half-hour review.
- Divide into two parts after it has rested, stretch and line two round molds.
- Cook spinach, drain, squeeze and chop slightly. Jump in oil with a finely chopped onion, remove from fire, season to taste with salt and pepper and then add the ricotta and garnish with black olives. Place the dough on the chopped tomato, then the preparation of vegetables, sliced mozzarella, sprayed with oil and cook in the oven regularly.
Chicken breast with vegetables and rice
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 eggplant
- 50 Gr of rice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Skip leeks with the tablespoon of oil and adding carrots and eggplant, all cut into julienne and eggplant with black skin.
- Continue skipping rice we cooked earlier.
- Fillet chicken breast and season, incorporating the filling. Put a glass under the breasts.
- Wrap the stuffing into the breast with paper. Put with some sticks and go.
- Put a saucepan with water and cook, over medium heat.
- After 20 minutes check if the breasts are thoroughly cooked or to taste.
- When cool, remove the wrapper to be cut. Spread a little cream or buttermilk (optional).
- Serve with a salad, is a very healthy food.
The best of Recipes with vegetables
Products related with Recipes with Vegetables
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?