Published: 04/21/2009 - Updated: 09/29/2018
One of the favorite ingredients of quick cooking, healthy and delicious is tuna, which is an excellent source of protein of high biological value, containing vitamins A, D, niacin, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, etc. with the huge advantage that is low in saturated fat and is high in Omega 3 fat.
Here are some delicious recipes and as always, good in nutrition.
- 2 eggs
- 4 cans of tuna in oil
- 200 ml of cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons of fried tomato
- pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the tuna and crumble without oil.
- Add the cream, pepper and tomato fried.
- Put in a mold and place in the center of the oven over medium heat.
- You can insert a needle to see if the cake is done, then cool and lubricants.
- You can garnish with mayonnaise, olives, red pepper and serve whole or in portions.
Serves: 4 people
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- black pepper
- Olives (which you like, but andaluzas)
- 2 cans of tuna in olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 1 splash ofolive oil
- Cut tomatoes in small squares.
- Crumble tuna and reserves.
- Wash the peppers, open, remove the seeds and white skin, cut to reserve.
- Peel the garlic and cut.
- The cucumbers are peeled and cut to pieces, as well as chopped onions.
- Mix all the vegetables with the tuna.
- Decorate with oil and place over salad.
- Add salt, olive oil, vinegar and a pinch of pepper.
Variation: You can put tuna or cod.
- Bluefin Tuna
- Half onion
- 1 Garlic
- Red Pepper
- Tomato red, natural, crushed
- Fish stock (more natural)
- 1 pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fry a little canned tuna pieces with salt in olive oil, turning when start to change color and maintaining the interior and separate almost raw. In this oil, make a sauce with the chopped onion, red pepper, garlic (broken into chunks) and finally, natural crushed tomatoes.
- Add the potatoes and sauté a bit, adding salt. Nora is added, the pepper, chicken and fish stock.
- Let it cook for approx. 30 minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes are tender when tested). Join the tuna and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- 150 gr. tuna
- 2 volovans of puff pastry with a lid,
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp of crushed tomato,
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of whole flour,
- pepper, and
- Wash and peel the onion and garlic clove.
- Stir-fry oil in a skillet with onion and garlic clove. When starts to add color, add tomatoes and sprinkled flour over, stir well to avoid lumps and cook for 4 minutes.
- Then add the tuna and a little salt and pepper.
- Finally fill puff pastry with mixture and place in oven preheated for several minutes and serve hot
Tuna Cream (dip)
- 3 red peppers, seeded and sliced thick
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ¾ cup of vinegar
- pinch of paprika
- Place in a pot garlic, peppers, salt and vinegar. Bring the heat until the vinegar evaporates. Remove from heat and place in blender with the tuna.
- Blend until creamy smooth and homogeneous. Correct the taste.
- This cream can be accompanied with triangles of pita bread or toasted Arabic bread, raw carrots or crackers.
- 1 cup of tuna in water drained
- ½ cup of chopped celery
- afalfa sprouts
- ½ cup of chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup of low fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons of minced onion
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
Combine all ingredients. Mix well and enjoy the salad.