Published: 07/20/2009 - Updated: 02/08/2018
When we germinate the seed, we get one of the most nutritious foods and full of energy we can consume: the sprouts. Whether sprout of alfalfa, wheat, canary seed, amaranth, etc., any sprouts are rich in chlorophyll and are full of enzymes, in addition, have sprouted food and the nutritional qualities of their cereal.
There are many ways to consume sprouts, and should not be missing in your daily diet, as well as keep you healthy and full of energy, care your skin and your hair begins to improve its appearance.
- 1 whole-grain pita
- 1 vegetable burger
- 1 / 2 cup of alfalfa sprouts or lentils
- 2 tablespoons of tofu sauce or buttermilk
- A slice of red tomato
- 1 slice of onion
- 1 slice of avocado
- The pita is like a bag made from flour inside which you can put various ingredients.
- Cook burger in skillet, put into the pita and add the sauce, vegetables and sprouts before closing the pita.
Gourmet cheeses and sprouts salad
- 2 cups of fresh white cheese
- 1 cup of sprouted soy and alfalfa
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Three tablespoons of goat cheese
- pieces of fresh white cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt to taste
- Mix shredded cheese and the honey.
- Garnish with tangerine or orange slices.
Tomatoes stuffed with alfalfa
- 2 cups of sprouted wheat
- 2 tablespoons of germinated soy
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast
- 1 pinch of oregano
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Pour the pulp and merge them with other ingredients.
- With the resulting mixture stuff the tomatoes.
- 1 cup of sprouted alfalfa
- 1 cup of sprouted soy
- 1 / 2 cup of celery
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- One cup of diced raw potato
- One cup of peas
- Pass the alfalfa and celery in a blender with a little hot water (not boiling).
- Add the tomato, a big spoonful of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Steam the rest of the vegetables and add.
- Serve in a bowl.
Depurative juice of germinated wheat
This juice is good for health, which must be taken fasting, daily. Rich in high quality vegetable protein (contains 16 amino acids), vitamins and minerals.
- 1 cup of sprouted wheat (wheat grass)
- Juice of two lemons
- A glass of water
Mix in blender and drink, without straining, chewing the sprout is excellent.
Sprouts salad with citrus
- 100 grams of germinated soybean
- ½ pineapple
- ½ papaya
- 5 apples
- 1 melon
- 5 oranges
- 3 natural yogurt, homemade
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Put the sprouts in a soy platter, chop the pineapple and apples into squares, papaya and melon to accommodate any form showy.
- Mix the 3 yogurts, the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice and add a pinch of pepper and honey sauce.
- Serve in individual plate.