Besides being a popular seasoning in many dishes such as sauces, soups, stews and even fresh water, this aromatic plant has many consequences for health benefits is a powerful antioxidant, beta carotene and contains lots of vitamin C, besides being rich in iron and calcium. If you eat a dish with enough parsley, you are consuming almost all daily calcium dose your body needs for requirements.
Here are some recipes for this delicious condiment. Do not forget that over cooking things kills the original properties of food. We start this list of recipes with a delicious parsley water, which is very effective in combating fatigue, depression and mental fatigue.
- 1 cup of raw parsley, well washed and disinfected
- 2 lemons with shell
- 1 dash of chlorophyll
- 1 slice of pineapple (half a slice)
- brown sugar to taste (try using the least possible)
Blend all and serve, preferably cold.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp of fresh chives
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Wash and chop the herbs.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Pour the herbs and egg is removed.
- Put oil in skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, pour the egg into the pan. Allow to boil and then go separating the egg from the edges.
- Shake the pan to avoid sticking to the bottom.
- Once is already cooked, flip it over. Cook until it is cooked on both sides.
- The result is a thin round tortilla.
Parsley Chimichurry (special sauce)
- 1 / 2 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of ground Aji
- 1 Bay leave
- 1 head of garlic, peeled, leaving the teeth intact
- Boil water and salt, when it reaches the boil, remove.
- Mix all other ingredients and add.
- Let cool to room temperature. Then put in jar lid, it is advisable to leave it to rest for 7 days.
- Is usually placed in a bottle and used a perforated cap, to leave only the liquid.
- Is preserved for several months, as the liquid is consumed can add hot water.
Fricassee of boletus with parsley
- 600 gr. of boletus edulis (edible mushroom)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 150 gr. of defatted buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- 30 cl. Of chicken broth
- 20 gr. Of salted butter
- grain pepper
- Clean the boletus with a brush and a damp cloth. Dice.
- Peel and cut thin. Chop the parsley leaves.
- Heat half the butter in a skillet and skip it half the boletus. Add salt and pepper and pour into a colander.
- Cook the other half of the boletus in the same way in the remaining butter defatted. Discharge, also in the colander.
- Melt the butter with the chopped parsley and Shallot over five minutes in a small saucepan, cover. Add white wine and reduce to simmer until it evaporates completely. Add chicken broth and bring everything to a boil.
- And remove from heat, add 20 gr. of butter cut into pieces and emulsified with energy. Mix with the delicacy boletus in butter sauce and serve on plates.
- 25g of butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp of Flour
- 600cc of chicken or vegetable broth
- 300g of parsley leaves
- 250g of cream cheese)
- 2 cups of watercress
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg, powdered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, place the butter over low heat. Add onion, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes. Gradually incorporate the cream and broth dilution, and wait to release the boil while stirring.
- Adjust the heat so the mixture simmer, then add 2 cups of parsley and 2 of the watercress, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and separate the broth. Place the vegetables, 1 cup of broth and remaining ½ cup of parsley in a processor to form a homogeneous paste. Pour the puree into the pot, join the rest of the hot soup broth and heat.
- 1 cup of compact parsley leaves
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 4 fresh yellow peppers, washed, without seeds or veins
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Grind in blender or processor with the parsley, olive oil and peppers.
- Add salt. It should look like a cream.
- Serve to accompany potatoes, meat, or fish.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
You have not found what you were looking for?