Do you want something to be on fit, healthy and very tasty? How about a stew with green beans? Green beans contain very few calories, are rich in potassium, vitamin C and A, with large supply of antioxidants and are very useful in weight loss diets; they balance blood pressure and fight constipation as are very rich in fiber. The beans contain oxalates, so people who have gout or gallstones should be cautious.
Green bean salad with Buttermilk (or Mozarrella cheese)
- 300 grams of green beans
- 2 balls of fresh mozzarella or 2 cups dry buttermilk
- 100 grams of lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Wash beans and cut into finely. Then boil them in salted water until smooth. Drain and let cool.
- Then wash and peel the tomatoes, cut into cubes. Wash the lettuce and chop.
- Prepare the vinaigrette peeling and chopping the garlic very fine, season and mix vigorously in a bowl with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Assemble the salad with cold green beans, the leaves of lettuce, diced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, cut into chunks (or buttermilk in clumps).
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.
Crayfish with green beans
- 18 crayfish
- 1 kg of green beans
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 onions
- 1 zucchini
- 1.5 dl of white wine
- 3 tomatoes
- A bunch of herbs (tarragon, dill, basil, parsley, chives ...)
- Sherry Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Wash and cut beans and zucchini and put a few minutes in boiling salted water, drain and refresh under cold water.
- Peel the crayfish and sauté the heads and skins with onions, peeled and finely chopped in a little olive oil. Drizzle with white wine, let evaporate and cover with water. Cook, crush and strain.
- Line a mold with green beans in the center, put the zucchini and lettuce leaves, drizzle with the vinaigrette and set aside. Peel and chop the tomatoes very finely.
- Sauté crayfish once anointed with vinaigrette and place in the center the rings on salads.
- Spray around the mold with the remaining vinaigrette and distribute the chopped tomatoes.
- Remove the mold and serve.
Green beans gardener style
- 1.5 liters of water
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 large potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 450 g of green beans, chopped
- Bring the water to boil, add salt, pepper, potatoes, tomatoes and onions and simmer for 30 minutes. Cool and puree with a food processor, then return to pot add the beans and simmer for 10 minutes, until beans are tender. Correct the seasoning and serve in bowls.
Green beans with sausage
- 700 grams of green beans
- 150 grams of bacon
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the strands and chop the beans, peel and finely chop the onion, cut the sausage into slices and cut the bacon into cubes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onion, add the sausage and bacon and cook a few minutes. Add the green beans, stir and cover with boiling water.
- Season, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes. Add water if necessary, correct seasoning and serve hot.
Omelet with Beans
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1/2 onion
- 100 g of cooked spinach
- 100 g of cooked green beans
- 1 dl olive oil
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the onion finely and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- Add the shredded lettuce, spinach and green beans cooked before.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl. Add vegetables to eggs, stir and leave for about two minutes.
- Season to taste the mixture, pour into the pan and let cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Turn off and serve.