Due to the great taste of garlic by many people, we have chosen these delicious recipes with the ingredients of a preferred and most used in international cuisine. Some chefs call it the king of spices, garlic, perhaps because, besides having a flavor that accentuates the extraordinary flavor of countless dishes, has a number of nutrition and healing, is an excellent diuretic, antiseptic, decongestant, lowers cholesterol and so on.
Potatoes with garlic and parsley
- Peel and cut potatoes into rather thick slices, salt is added.
- Fry in a skillet with oil not too hot. We must not brown, but should be soft.
- Potatoes are taken out and put to drain the oil, to avoid being too oily.
- Leave the pan without oil and that was greased. Put back on fire and thrown the garlic, parsley and a little salt, adding a few drops of oil. Add a little lemon juice and stir everything. Add a little vegetable broth. If the mixture is acidic, add a little more broth.
- Pour the potatoes back to the skillet and stir in remaining ingredients taking care not to break them. Correct the salt and leave them to fire at least about 6-8 minutes, moving occasionally.
Mushrooms with garlic
- 450 grs. of large mushroom
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 85 grs. Of butter
- 1 tablespoon of extravirgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Clean mushrooms and cut into quarters, spray it with lemon juice to keep them white, peel garlic and cut thick, melt the butter in a pan with oil and add mushrooms, garlic and parsley, until cold mushrooms off their juices, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper and cook on medium heat about 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot, either as a main dish or to accompany grilled chicken or cooked vegetables.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 slices of stale bread
- ½ tsp. of white pepper
- 100 gr. of Ham chunks
- 100 gr. of chorizo into pieces
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 2 boiled eggs into pieces
- olive oil salt and pepper to taste
- Put in a pot warm some olive oil and fry the slices of bread and remove.
- In the same oil, add chopped garlic, chopped white pepper, ham and sausage. Add salt and pepper to your liking and let fry in oil a few minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve the soup in a bowl and add a top slice of bread and pieces of egg.
Garlic cream (dip)
- Bread of the day earlier
- Soak bread crumbs in milk, let it stand for about 20 minutes, then drain well and place in processor or blender, as you add processing oil, about 3 or 4 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- The consistency should be like a mayonnaise.
Garlic and Parmesan cheese dressing
- 1 cup of oil (sunflower, safflower)
- 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- Mix the oil with the yolk and garlic until well incorporated and the whole are not pieces of garlic (I do in a blender).
- Add drops of lemon juice and cheese. It is perfect with salads.
- 1 loaf of bread
- 100g of butter
- sprig of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Without removing any of the slices, cut the loaf of bread (plunging the knife only half).
- In a bowl, let the butter miss the cold of the refrigerator and beat with crushed garlic, chopped parsley, pepper and salt.
- Wrap the loaf of bread in silver paper and place in preheated oven about 10 minutes.
- If the bread is very crispy, once that has been soaked in butter well, put 5 minutes in the oven, you can remove the role of silver.
The best of Recipes with vegetables
Products related with Recipes with Garlic
You have not found what you were looking for?