The cream comes from milk and has a high energy value. It is valued for its special flavor and its versatility in the kitchen preparing dishes, from desserts to soups and stews. We should try not to abuse because of this food is high in fat.
- 5 eggs
- 9 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of pure cocoa
- 1 / 2 liter of whipped cream
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture is creamy. Add cocoa powder and mounted to clear. Spread on a baking tin, previously greased and dusted with flour.
- Cook 10 min. in hot oven at 200-220c º. Remove from oven and cover with a cloth. When this is cold, cover cake with whipped cream.
- With great care put cloth over the cake itself. Put 10 min. in the refrigerator before serving and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Chicken pie with mushrooms and cream sauce
- 2 chicken breasts crushed
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 glass of wine
- 1 or two cloves of garlic (as you want the flavor)
- soy milk (necessary)
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Fry meat in oil with onion, add salt and pepper and a glass of wine to taste.
- Once sauce, reserve it.
- Gently fry the mushrooms with onion, bay leaf and garlic. After a few minutes, add the cream and sprinkle white wine.
- Allow to season a few minutes and then add the meat. Stir all well and turn off fire. Cover and leave about 10 minutes covered.
- Serve hot.
Cake of Cream
- ½ liter of liquid cream
- 1 small tin of condensed milk
- Gelatin Neutral
- Plaid cookies (8 units)
- Grind cookies very well and put them in the container to be used to deposit the cake, leaving half for the final cover.
- Mount cream and once mounted, add the can of condensed milk and beat well.
- In a glass of water, dilute the gelatin and add a cream that has condensed milk, again beat well and deposit in the container with the cookies that we already have previously prepared and the rest of the cookies should be sprinkled over.
- Put in refrigerator for 5 or 6 hours and eat once curds.
Chayotes with butter and cream
- 3 large chayotes
- 1 cup of cream
- White Wine
- Butter to taste
- Cut chayotes diced small, steam with a pinch of salt or two large tablespoons of butter.
- Once ready, Fry onion and butter and add cream.
- Serve warm.
Ingredients: (24 servings)
- 1 kg. of flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar refined
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of baking powder (eg, royal, if you do not have a sodium bicarbonate).
- The erasure of the peel of two lemons (you can do with the cheese grater).
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of cream (you can buy a liter of milk and cook, then withdrew the cream).
- Put on a surface (can be a clean pan or table) flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon scraping. Stir.
- Then add eggs and cream, knead until the dough no longer sticks to the hands (if still sticky add more flour).
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 min. make balls with the dough, flour a board and spread the balls with a rolling pin until thin. Fry on a hot griddle coated with butter over low heat and wait until they grow. Wrap them in colored paper.