Celery is a vegetable with high nutritional qualities, has a characteristic taste and is a good item to prepare everything from soups, sauces, dressings, salads, condiments and stews, water and juice are very nutritious. While fresh, it is an excellent cleanser, calming the nervous system and aids in the chaos of acne, is rich in folic acid, vitamin C and calcium, also very good source of silicon, which aids in the renewal of the joints and tissue (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis).
Here are 6 ways to consume it.
Celery and Walnut Salad
- 750 gr. of celery
- 350 gr. of apple
- 150 gr. of nut
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons of sweet cream
- Peel and cut the celery in thin strips. Peel the apples, extract the heart and cut into thin strips. Chop the nuts into small pieces, reserving some to garnish the salad.
- Season the mayonnaise with lemon juice and salt, and mix the cream whisking vigorously.
- Leave everything in the refrigerator at least an hour.
- To serve, mix mayonnaise with apples, celery and nuts. Garnish with reserved nuts.
Celery and pineapple juice
- 2 thick slices of pineapple
- 2 stalks of celery with leaves
- rice molasses, honey or brown sugar to taste
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- ice cubes
- Wash the celery and parsley well, put them to disinfect then cut the celery into pieces.
- Liquefy together celery, parsley, pineapple slices and four cups of water. Strain the liquid and pour into a glass jar.
- Add some more than four cups of water and sweeten to taste.
Cream of mushroom and celery
- 250 grams of mushrooms
- A few drops of lemon juice
- A white celery heart
- 30 grams of butter
- A pint of chicken stock
- Two egg yolks
- A small glass of liquid cream
- Salt and pepper
- Wipe the mushrooms in cold water with a squeeze of lemon and cut into thin slices, and celery.
- In a saucepan bring the butter to melt and cook the celery and mushrooms in it for seven minutes.
- Add broth, which should be boiling, salt and pepper and let cook forty-five minutes.
- After this time, wipe the blender, taste, correct salt and pepper if necessary and pass the cream to a bowl, where previously there were egg yolks.
- Add the cream, stir and serve immediately.
Vegetarian balls with celery sauce
- 500 g of minced meat for vegetarian, previously soaked in lemon juice, salt and soy.
- 1 egg
- 75 g offlour
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 / 2 cup of milk boiled and cooled
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 large celery without leaves, scraping to remove the threads
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 cups of poached fund reserved
- Place vegetarian meat squeezed into a bowl, salt lightly, add the egg, some oats and work well these ingredients. Add the flour and then cold water. Gradually pour the milk and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to onions.
- With this mixture, form meatballs the size of large walnuts. Immerse them in boiling water and poaching simmer for 10 minutes. Withdrawal of reservations to heat while preparing the sauce of celery. Boil the celery for about 20 minutes or until tender, water that has been used to poach the meatballs.
- Drain, reserving the heat and keep the cooking liquid.
- In a saucepan, stir over low heat the butter and flour and cook for 5 minutes. Gradually incorporate the substance of poached reserved and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, skimming off foam as it appears.
- Cut the celery into small pieces and boil to arrange a source of service around the balls.
- Top with sauce and serve.
Fish with celery
- 8 thin fish fillets
- 1 / 4 kilo of cheddar cheese
- 50 grams of parmesan cheese
- 1 / 4 liter of cream
- 1 package of cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of finely chopped celery
- 1 / 2 stick of butter
- The fillets are placed in a pot with lemon juice for 15 minutes, put salt and pepper, a refractory rectangular greasy mold.
- Place a layer of fish, put it over the chunks of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, half cream and half the Parmesan cheese, 1 / 2 chopped celery salt and pepper, a little chicken broth and sprinkle pieces of butter.
- This layer is repeated with the same ingredients in the same order.
- You put in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6 stalks of celery
- 1 onion
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 liter of water with bouillon tablet
- 240 ml of cooking cream
- 1 bay leaf
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Wash and chop the onion and celery (including leaves) and take the butter.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the flour. Stir well.
- Add the broth (water + pill) bay leaf and cilantro and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and go through the blender. Add salt, pepper and cream to taste. Serve.
The best of Recipes with vegetables
Products related with Recipes with Celery
You have not found what you were looking for?