Published: 11/09/2009 - Updated: 07/23/2017
The beans are foods high in iron, are especially rich for making stock, knowing them to combine with vegetables, appear to be one of the most comprehensive food in the world. Here are some recipes that are scrumptious...
Falafel with Beans
- 250g of Beans
- ½ cup of chopped green onions
- ¼ cup of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- frying oil
- Allow beans to soak for 24 hours. Drain and cook until soft.
- Liquefy. Add all ingredients, mix and make small balls of 4 cm in diameter.
- Fry in hot oil. Serve in Arabic bread halves parted down the middle with tomato salad and cucumber sour cabbage and a half.
Charras Vegetarian Beans
- 1 / 2 kilo of black beans (I recommend them to soak the night before.)
- 1 liter of water
- Sea salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tomato
- Vegetable Chorizo
- 2 cups of vegetarian ham
- Sunflower oil
- Boil beans in water until very well cooked and add salt before the end of cook.
- In a pan, put a little oil and fry on all meat with the onion, add the tomato and chili pieces and beans in the broth, let them boil for 20 minutes over low heat.
Bean in broth
- pinto beans 800gr
- 1 head of garlic
- Parsley to taste
- A few black of peppercorns
- 2 cloves
- Sea salt
- Leave to soak the beans for 12 hours. After this time, put in a pot covered with water and put on fire. When they begin to boil, drain.
- Turn to put the fire together with the head of garlic, herbs, pepper, cloves and a splash of oil. When you return to boil, add salt and continue cooking over low heat until tender.
Beans in Tomato
- 6 Servings
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1 / 2 cup of black or pinto beans, pre-cooked (see recipe above) and ground
- 18 corn tortillas, oil passed through
- 150 g of Manchego cheese, grated
- 1 / 2 onion, sliced
- 1 can of cream or half-liquid for healthier Buttermilk
- Fry the mashed beans, then add water and bring to a boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Dip tortillas bean into the cream, fold and arrange them on plates, with the remaining sauce and garnish with cheese, onion and half cream.
Bean and Tofu Soup
- 1 / 2 kg. of very ripe tomatoes
- 3 cups of cooked beans
- 1 stick of tofu, diced
- 1 / 2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 / 2 toasted bread
- Grind the tomatoes with the onion and garlic and fry.
- When the tomato is cooked, add the beans and grind it in blender.
- Cut the toasted bread slices and rub butter on both sides and place in a skillet to fry.
- Prepare the tofu with lemon, marinated in tamari or soy sauce.
- Serve the soup over it and put the tofu cubes in the dish and some little bits of toast.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with More recipes with Beans
You have not found what you were looking for?