Published: 08/13/2008 - Updated: 10/16/2018
Author: Nayeli Reyes4 Comments
Bananas are the fruit of a plant that is huge and an extraordinary source of vitamin A, potassium and iron. Bananas stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood , contributing significantly to heal anemia. This fruit has the ability to reduce the risk of heart attacks and high pressure.
Bananas are used in the kitchen because they also gives a tropical touch for feel. To learn more you can check our Natural Health Blog .
- 2 or 3 bananas
- One cup of water
- 1 cup of whole wheat or spelt
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 liter of olive oil cold pressed
- The bananas are cut and allowed to stand with three tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Mix the flour with the remaining sugar , gradually knead with water.
- Beat egg whites and yolks, incorporating them into the mixture .
- Integrate very well together with the yeast .
- Add the mashed bananas or somewhat cut into pieces – to taste of each.
- Leave for between half an hour .
- Fry in the pan. When they are golden , take them out and put in a bowl with paper towels.
- Serve cold. You can serve with honey or buttermilk .
- 7 bananas almost green
- Two sticks of butter .
- Four boxes of cream cheese.
- A cup of sweet cream (optional)
- Four tablespoons of vegetable broth to taste.
- mozzarella cheese, half cup .
- onion, sweet pepper, chives and cilantro to taste.
- Boil the bananas with salt (a teaspoon).
- Drain , then cool down and grate .
- Cook with margarine , onion , chili, chives , cilantro , until lightly brown .
- Add the broth, cream and finally sweet cream cheese .
- Add half a cup of cheese into squares and pass to mold.
- Add the missing cheese and place in the pan until brown .
- Estimated time about twenty minutes at 300 degrees .
Banana soy stew
- 3 cups of precooked soy meat
- 4 bananas sliced
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 slice of onion
- The juice of half an orange
- half teaspoon of cumin
- 1 sprig of parsley
- raisins and olives to taste
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALWhat is Organic Agriculture?
- Sauté soy with orange juice .
- Blend the tomatoes with a piece of raw onion and garlic
- Add sauce to soy
- Mix the garlic with the cumin with water.
- Put the bananas, olives and parsley branch with soy garlic seasoning and leave to boil a little.
- Mix the sauce and bananas.
- Serve hot .
Banana and chocolate truffle cake
For the base
- 250 gr. of coverage Chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 100 ml . of cream
- 50 gr. of brown sugar
For caramelized bananas
- 3 bananas not so mature
- 150 gr . of Water
- 100 ml . of brown sugar
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
For the cover
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- 300 gr. of coverage Chocolate
- 600 ml . of cream
- Cocoa powder
- Mint leaves
- For the cake, separate the yolks from the whites and beat them with electric whisk .
- When mounted , add sugar and mounting them is a little longer.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave . Stir occasionally .
- Place the cream in the microwave and wait to cold.
- Add the chocolate , stirring constantly .
- Add the egg yolks and continue to mix until a smooth dough .
- Pour the chocolate over the egg whites and mix gently with stirring motion .
- Pour batter into a greased baking pan with a little butter . Introduce into the oven at 175 ° C for 25-30 minutes .
- Let cool, unmold and crush slightly with your hands.
To caramelize the bananas
- Put the sugar in a pan.
- Add water and a few drops of lemon juice.
- When taking color, peel and slice the bananas into slices, and add them to the pan.
- Pass them to a greased baking paper with a little oil and let cool .
- To the cover, put the cream in a saucepan and boil. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate . Stir until chocolate dispose. Chill the mixture in the fridge and mount an electric whisk .
- Spread the slices of bananas on the cake .
- Put the truffle into a pastry bag and decorate the surface.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and garnish with mint leaves and a raspberry . The banana is a very delicate fruit so it is advisable to purchase small quantities. Do not recommend storing in the refrigerator because besides losing scent also deteriorates external appearance ( turn black ) .
Banana and tofu croquettes
- 5 to 6 bananas
- Manchego Cheese
- Salt to taste
- A cup of crumbledtofu
- In a saucepan with water, empty sliced bananas unpeeled
- When are tender, remove from water and remove the shell .
- Place in a bowl and mash until a paste.
- Integrate tofu .
- In a pan, put oil and once it is hot, croquettes are emptied.
- Grab a slice of banana and wrap a piece of cheese , breaded with bread crumbs and fry .
- Remove when golden brown and serve hot.
About the author
Well, you have to take into account that there are a great variety of bananas, maybe you just do not know them but there are green, very mature, and others, I do not know the name but when I visited South America I had the luck of tasting it in different dishes and different types so I know what I mean
you are missing banana smoothie with vanilla pod, this is pretty delicious and classic, perfect for the children’s breakfast and even more!
Because of vitamin B12 and B6, potassium and magnesium content, Bananas may be good for those who want to get rid of nicotine withdrawal syndrome
Thanks so much for these wonderful banana recipes! We eat a ton of bananas, and every now and then a few go “old” and I’m just tired of making banana bread! Last summer I learned about how you can free sliced bananas and then blend them in the blender and make banana ice cream. It’s so easy adn definitely a favorite!