Published: 03/08/2010 - Updated: 09/12/2018
There are many remedies to combat cellulite, however, no remedy is quite effective and will last forever if an adequate diet is not considered, as it is an important foundation to fight and eradicate cellulite. If you have cellulite and you want to stop it, you need to consider that refined products and sugar, excessive salt intake, dairy products and animal meats support and accentuate cellulite. By contrast, fresh vegetable juices, whole grains, salads and vegetable milks help to combat and eradicate it.
Cellulite is not only suffered by overweight people, there are also thin people who exercise and have cellulite. The recipes below will give you help to reduce your cellulite, if alternate similar recipes to your taste, and combine this diet with sufficient water intake and exercise (like long walks, biking, swimming, etc..) You'll see as the results are accentuated.
Recipes for reducing your cellulite
(to be taken on an empty stomach every morning)
- A cactus or a cup of aloe juice
- One cup of fresh soybean sprouts or alfalfa
- Juice of one lemon
- One teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll
- A stick of celery
Blend well and drink all without straining, chewing necessary. This juice is high in fiber, great for eliminating waste and harmful fatty deposits and toxins accumulated in your body.
Lentil soup with sprouts
- One cup of tofu, cut into bits
- One cup of chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 3 cups of lentils, picked and washed
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup of celery
- 1 cup of afalfa sprouts
- Sauté the onion until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, lentils, carrots, potatoes and tofu, stir.
- When boiling, reduce heat to low, simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until lentils and vegetables are tender.
- Then add the sprouts, cook immediately. Cook 3 minutes and serve.
- Serve the soup with buttermilk or decorate with homemade yogurt.
Cactus with tofu
- 1 / 2 kg of cactus
- 200 grams of red tomatoes
- 1 / 4 finely chopped onion
- Sea salt
- Put the onion and finely chopped tomatoes, a pinch of salt and pepper, to sauté in a skillet. Use a dash of oil.
- After some seconds, add the chopped cactus and tofu.
- Cook property until the season, try to keep cactus raw. Then add tofu and stir well.
- Serve warm, combine with a corn tortilla and it’s ready
Wheat Germ Salad
- One cup of sprouted wheat
- One cup of chopped cilantro and disinfected
- Finely chopped onion
- One cup of grated carrot
- An avocado
- A cucumber, chopped
- 3 lemons
- Extra virgin olive oil
- tamari (natural soy sauce, low salt)
- Put everything into the pan and stir well
- Make the dressing on the side: stirring 2 or 3 tablespoons of olive oil with the lemon juice and tamari. Add to the salad when you go are going to eat.
- 1 pound of carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 package (8 oz) of tofu
- 12 crushed graham crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 / 2 cup of homemade buttermilk or plain yogurt
- Half cup of oats
- Mix all the ingredients to form a consistent dough.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with some cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
- Divide half the mixture into 4 mounds of carrot about 1 / 2 cup each and placed in the pan.
- Use a spatula and gently crush them to form 4-inch pancakes.
- Cook pancakes 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked but not fried.
- Serve with a salad of sprouts.