Vitamin D is known as Solar vitamin, since it is obtained primarily from sunlight and is essential for basic body functions, including a role in the fixation of calcium in the bones, preventing the blood is diluted and go to the muscles and nerves. There are some foods that contain vitamin D, this vitamin is known as vitamin D2. Milk, egg yolk, mushrooms, sardines, tuna, salmon, fish oils, etc., Are rich in this vitamin. Plant foods have virtually no vitamin.
Here are some recipes that are rich in this vitamin:
- 3 cans of tuna in oil
- 6 large potatoes
- oil, the necessary
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag ofbread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and put them to cook. Peel and mash them, add salt and pepper.
- Put fried onion with tomato and pepper, and finally add the tuna.
- Mix the potatoes well with the tuna.
- Form balls with the dough, transfer them in egg and bread crumbs, and fry them when ready.
Baked Sardine omelet
- 1 large or 2 small cans of large sardines
- A small onion
- A can of chipotle peppers (optional)
- 8 or 9 eggs
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pull the sardine juice and grind in blender with remaining ingredients. It must be a solid mass, which is not too watery.
- Stir-fry half the onion with a little oil. Then add the mixture.
- Cook until cooked on one side and flip.
- Cook the other side. Once ready, leave two or three pieces and serve. It is served with tomato sauce or green sauce.
For the dough:
- 400 g of flour
- 100 g of cornmeal
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of oil
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and sea salt to taste
For the filling:
- 12 clean Sardines (choose small)
- 3 medium onions
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1 fresh chorizo
- 1 bay leaf and white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- saffron and salt
- Peel onions and cut into thin wheels, put them in a pan with oil to soften over low heat. Remove skin and seeds from peppers and cut into strips, add the onion, peel and chop the tomatoes and undelinte often adding to the stew before.
- Flake the vegetarian sausage in crumbs and place in skillet, season with salt, pepper and bay leaves and let cook at least one hour, at very low heat, covered, stirring occasionally with a spoon.
- Once the stew is reduced almost to a purée, strain the hot oil over a saucepan and mix with the wine and milk, add a little more oil, working the dough.
- Place the flour, sift-shaped volcano on a workbench with sugar and salt, add the liquid gradually, mixing with fingers to form a dough that will work vigorously, until it is well malleable to work with the palm hands.
- Flake sardines, remove the backbone and head. Wash and dry with paper towel.
- Flour a baking dish, divide the dough into two parts and spread with a roller leaving fine. Cover the pan, leaving excess dough around the edges and fill with the stew of onions, place the sardines on top and cover orderly and sprinkling with paprika or saffron. Cover with another sheet of dough, spread, reaching the edges of the mold, pressing with fingers to unite the mass protruding make a twisted cord as well stick to the edges.
- Prick with a fork and make a central hole to breathe the dough, garnish with a circle of dough. Paint with beaten egg and a few drops of water and bake until well browned, in a preheated oven at 200 ° C.
Marinated Shiitake (mushroom)
- 300 gr. of shiitake mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- Half onion
- 50 cc. of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- A small bunch of parsley
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Basil or thyme (optional)
- If they are fresh, clean mushrooms. If they are dried, soak a few minutes in warm water.
- Cut finely garlic and onion. Sauté in a pan with olive oil until they are transparent. Add the drained mushrooms and sauté a few minutes. Pour the soy sauce, chopped parsley and some salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir well, away from heat and let stand for 2 hours.
Guava and milk jelly
- 8 guavas
- 8 envelopes of gelatin
- 1 Philadelphia cheese (normal size)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Water, the necessary
- Wash the guavas and split, remove seeds and place them in blender.
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water, following the instructions on the box.
- Place the cheese in the blender and condensed milk.
- Add the gelatin and blend everything. Put in pan.
- Decorate with bits of guava and refrigerate.