Inositol and choline are two important B vitamins, which have the task of reducing harmful cholesterol in the blood, protect the nervous system (the lack of protective coating on the nerves causes, among other things, multiple sclerosis), and help the important task of synthesizing body fat.
Major sources of these two vitamins are: egg yolks, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, lecithin granules, the whole corn, whole wheat bread, whole oats and dark molasses.
The deficiencies of these vitamins can cause severe damage to the nervous system, cardiovascular and kidney inflammation (nephritis), or hypertension and high cholesterol.
Here are some recipes to include these two vitamins in your diet:
Whole oat bread
- 2 cups of thick rolled oats
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour superfine
- 1 tablespoon of flush-sea salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 700 cc of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Extra rolled oats for coverage
- Mix wheat flour, rolled oats, nutmeg and grated cheese. Assemble a crown.
- Dissolve dry yeast in ½ cup of warm water. Add oil and dissolved yeast in the center of the crown.
- Stir in ingredients from the center outward, adding warm water.
- Knead until you get a mass of good consistency. Cover the bun with a cloth and let rest 30 minutes in a warm place. Make oval sharpening in the ends of the bun, if you want two loaves, divide dough into two parts and proceed the same way.
- Wet the surface with cornstarch dissolved in hot water and sprinkle with remaining oats.
- Place the parts on an oiled plate. Wait until double volume. Bake at medium heat for 40 minutes in the case of a piece, or 30 minutes if there are two.
NOTE: You can also make honey oat bread. In this case, add 2 tablespoons of honey to the recipe, eliminating the cheese and nutmeg.
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of onion
- 1 / 2 red bell pepper
- 1 / 2 green bell pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 6 cups of Yellow Corn (grains, fresh corn teeth).
- 1 can of Carnation Milk
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Heat butter and fry the onions, peppers, garlic, until onion is transparent.
- Add 4 cups of corn (yellow corn), water, pepper and chicken cube, stir and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend.
- Return to heat and add carnation milk, add the remaining corn and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, correct for salt and serve.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped leek
- 1 kilogram of chicken liver in pieces
- 2 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 1 cup of tomato skinned and seeded, chopped
- 1 cup of diced carrot, peeled
- 1 cup of Italian zucchini, diced
- 1 cup of peeled white potatoes, cubed
- 3 cups of cooked wheat
- 2 liters of vegetable stock
- 1/2 a cup of cubed cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare the wheat, wash three cups of cereal with cold water and cook over medium heat with water three times for 25 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and leek, and cook for five minutes. Add liver slices and oregano, season with salt and pepper, and cook for five minutes. Stir in tomato, carrot, zucchini, potatoes and wheat. Mix well and cook for five minutes.
- Pour the hot vegetable stock, cover the pot, cook in medium heat and simmer for forty five minutes. Pour the cream, stir and simmer for three minutes. Remove from heat.
- You can add more vegetables to the soup and a cup of peas, green beans, lima beans or squash into cubes.
Liver with Onion
- 1.5 Kilos of beef liver
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- Olive oil
- Sherry Vinegar
- Thoroughly clean the liver tissue.
- In a large skillet, put to cook the onion cut very fine, with some salt and a bay leaf.
- When browned, add chopped liver, braise around and reserve while we prepare the fried (see recipe), when it’s ready, pour over and sauté until we see that it is evenly distributed.
The best of Burn Fat
Products related with Recipes rich in Inositol and Choline
You have not found what you were looking for?