Published: 09/23/2010 - Updated: 08/13/2019
One of the best ways to lose weight is by taking smoothies to get rid of the bad fats and debug. The shakes can help you lose those extra kilos; the key is to replace some foods such as breakfast or dinner with special smoothie to lose weight.
Here are some recipes which are designed to provide nutrients and fiber and purify high quality items. If you do not have many extra kilos and only want to drop a bit, you can replace breakfast and / or dinner with smoothies. If you have many extra kilos, it is advisable to accompany smoothies with a balanced diet, which means you do not include foods that generate more harmful toxins and fat of animal origin such as meats, red meat, dairy, animal foods processed or added with white sugar, which generates a lot of toxins and excess weight in your body. We know that you have taste for sweet, but the smoothies will help you reduce your need for sugar.
- Super cleaner smoothie (to take fasting)
- Oats Shake (to replace breakfast)
- Aloe Shake (great for after dinner or to accompany your meal)
- Pineapple shake (You can substitute the dinner or breakfast)
- Red tea smoothie (to take on an empty stomach or afternoon)
- Grape smoothie (to replace breakfast or dinner)
Super cleaner smoothie (to take fasting)
- A cup of green tea as hot as you can
- Juice of two lemons
- A little rice syrup or honey (remember not to use white sugar). If you drink it unsweetened, much better.
Mix everything and drink as hot as possible without straining.
NOTE: you should not take anything else within 20 minutes. You can then take a light breakfast or smoothie designed to replace the breakfast.
Oats Shake (to replace breakfast)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh oats
- 1 large piece of papaya or a cup of strawberries
- 2 almonds
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- Honey or rice molasses or other cereal to taste.
Mix everything in a blender and drink without strain.
Aloe Shake (great for after dinner or to accompany your meal)
- A cactus or a cup of aloe juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A handful of afalfa sprouts
- A teaspoon of chlorophyll
- A pinch of honey or brown sugar
- Mix everything and drink without strain.
Pineapple shake (You can substitute the dinner or breakfast)
- 1 / 2 cup of pineapple in bits
- 1 / 2 cup of orange juice
- One tablespoon of oats
- One tablespoon of amaranth
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Blend all ingredients and serve immediately.
Red tea smoothie (to take on an empty stomach or afternoon)
- One cup of red tea
- Strawberries to taste
- One tablespoon of flaxseed
- Honey to taste
Blend everything and drink without straining, cold reference.
Grape smoothie (to replace breakfast or dinner)
- One cup of grapes with seeds
- A glass of orange juice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh oats
- 3 almonds or walnuts
- Honey or molasses
Put grapes in a blender and blend well. Then, strain, if you can, leave some seeds. Mix the juice with the remaining ingredients and drink.