Published: 08/17/2009 - Updated: 07/20/2017
The mouse is a kind of foam or mousse made with egg whites, cream or grenetina, which can be added various ingredients, either salty or sweet. The mousse is a food that can be very nutritious if you choose the right ingredients, is particularly attractive as a dessert for its fresh and lightly texture. This time we present you 5 ways to prepare nutritious and refreshing mousses, try not to abuse if you eat elsewhere as is often added with foods high in sugar and milk, which can cause, among other things, overweight.
- 2 lemons
- Orange juice
- 4 egg yolks
- One egg white
- 300 g of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 / 2 l of milk
- A small brick of cream to mount
- A stick of cinnamon
- A vanilla pod
- Cook in a pan the milk, orange peel and lemon, cinnamon and vanilla. When it breaks the boil, lower heat and keep cooking 20 minutes. Strain and reserve skins.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with 200g of sugar until thick. Add cornstarch and mix well.
- Pour gradually pouring the warm milk to low heat and cook until thick. Distribute into four glasses.
- Run the cream and gradually add the sugar with a spoon.
- Beat to clear the snow and strong mixing with the cream. It has an irregular texture and appearance.
- Divide between the four cups with spikes.
- Decorate with a fine julienne of orange and lemon. To do so, cut with scissors into very fine strands of citrus skins.
- 6 Egg whites
- 200 c.c. of Cream
- 14 gr. of Gelatin
- 200 c.c. of Mint liqueur
- 250 gr. Of Sugar
- bulk chocolate, grated
- Dissolve gelatin in mint liqueur.
- Heat to simmer. Beat the clear peaks along with the sugar, add the liqueur with the mint jelly, cream buttermilk and ½ grated chocolate.
- Dump on a Savarin mold coated in olive oil.
- Freeze. Lubricate before serving.
- 300 g of black chocolate
- 300 grams of milk chocolate
- 150 g of margarine
- A dash of milk
- 10 medium eggs
- A pinch of fine salt
- Slice black chocolate in a glass bowl on top and with milk chocolate. Add a dash of milk, until we see at the bottom of the bowl as half finger high. Place in microwave for 2-3 minutes, we'll go up and the milk helps to unravel the chocolate. Remove the bowl and mix the chocolate, if you're falling back to put lumps in the microwave for 1 more minute.
- Add margarine to hot chocolate and mix everything well, until it is well melted. Add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor of chocolate.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating between them with the mixer. When you see that everything is well mixed put in the refrigerator at least about 4-5 hours to cool and thicken.
- If you want it to be fluffy and have time, can be clearly separated from the yolks, beat the snow to clear and add to chocolate mixture with the egg yolks and margarine, stirring carefully so as not down the whites. Then, as before, put the refrigerator and wait.
- 1 cup of coffee loaded
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of toasted almonds
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1 splash of liquid caramel
- Pour the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk the mixture until bleach.
- Then incorporate the cornstarch, prepared coffee, soluble coffee and hot milk.
- Stir the mixture well and put the bowl in the microwave, on high power for two minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- After this time, put out of the microwave and let cool.
- Beat the snow to clear. Mix them with whipped cream and mix with the previous cold.
- Serve the mousse into four glasses and garnish with a little liquid caramel and toasted and chopped almonds.
- 6 egg whites
- 12 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 200 gr of grated coconut
- 250 cc of cream
- 1 cup of coconut liqueur
- 7 grams of unflavored gelatin
- 250 gr of fresh milk
- Beat the snow to clear and add sugar in the form of rain and while beating.
- Add the grated coconut and mix it with movements envelopes.
- Separately, beat the cream and add ½ to prepare meringue.
- Pour half of the preparation into a mold lined with paper film.
- Bring to the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Dilute the unflavored gelatin in coconut liqueur.
- Bring to break the fire until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Into the fresh milk and mix well.
- Place sleeve and fit on the coconut mousse.
- Pour the rest of the mousse on the sweet coconut milk and bring to the refrigerator until you take the body.
- Lubricate and serve.