If you are expecting a baby, and you don’t want to eat and have a few extra pounds, you came to the right place. With these recipes, you will not only be well nourished but also will keep a healthy weight avoiding that overweight affects your health. In addition, you could use this time to give birth not just to that cute baby, but the idea of seeing you with your ideal weight, and your baby can be your first friend to do it.
It is said that on average a pregnant woman must raise a kilo per month. You should check how many kilos you have with your gynecologist to check what you have gained and do not go to overdo it.
It is necessary that you avoid the following foods in your diet, as these cause overweight, in addition to damaging your health. The foods you should avoid are: animal fats, particularly red meat and cow's milk (including cheese and products made from it). White sugar and derivatives, such as cookies, sodas, and other, are the number one in the list of foods that promote overweight. Yes, we know they are very delicious, but that's why we give you recipes for you to eat foods that are beneficial and that also taste great.
Here are some recipes:
Ingredients for 2 people
- 6 slices of tomato
- 4 onion rings
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 / 2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of alfalfa
- 1 / 4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 chopped of fresh mushrooms
- 2 slices of low fat cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Start with the avocado, cut into thin slices and season with pepper, salt, a dash of olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Toast the bread slices on one side, once ready, rub with mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, previously mixed.
- Now arm your sandwich: a slice of bread, three slices of tomato, two thin rings of onion, one slice of bread, avocado slices, a bit of alfalfa, a little grated parmesan cheese and close with another slice of bread. Top with a slice of low fat cheese and some chopped mushrooms. If you want you can warm it but can be served cold.
- 2 cups of dried beans
- 1 / 2 of chopped onion
- Paste with garlic, parsley and nuts (pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, fried or toasted bread), mash with mortar. This paste is used to bind or thicken sauces, while accentuating the taste of the dishes prepared
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- A splash of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the beans in water for 40 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes roast with garlic and onions but not brown.
- Grind the tomatoes, onion, garlic and cooked beans (but just a little until it becomes like a cream) after, to finish fry everything in olive oil and margarine for 10 minutes moving continuously.
- Add cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Let boil for a moment and serve.
Zucchini in Tomato Sauce
- 3 peeled and sliced zucchini
- 1 potato chopped
- 1 jar of homemade tomato sauce (good quality)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 / 2 chopped red pimento
- A little oil
- 1 bay leaf
- In a pan with some oil, sauté onion, garlic and pepper. Add the zucchini and then the potatoes. Braise for 10 minutes.
- Add sauce, tomato sauce, spices and salt.
- Cook the casserole covering it all over low heat until vegetables are cooked and the soup is thick.
- It is a dish to take cold or warm.
Salmon with Garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 cm3 of dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of crushed peppercorns
- 6 salmon fillets 175 gr.
- 2 lemons into wedges
- Mix lemon juice, garlic, wine and pepper.
- Place salmon fillets on a platter that is not deep and pour the lemon juice mixture.
- Arrange lemon slices over fillets, cover and let stand in refrigerator overnight. Remove lemon slices and cook the steaks in the broiler for 5 minutes on each side.
Pumpkin and potato croquettes
- 1 ½ cups of grated pumpkin, unpeeled
- 1 cup of grated potatoes
- 1 small onion, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 / 2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 / 4 cup of wheat germ
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of basil
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form the patties and bake in a greased flat pan until golden on the sides.
- Serve with applesauce, hot tomato sauce or yogurt.
The best of Pregnancy & Parenting
You have not found what you were looking for?