There seems that no palate can resist eating a good pasta and macaroni is a favorite. It can be prepared in many ways and with almost any ingredients and condiments, there is macaroni with vegetables, cream, chicken, fish, meat or vegetables and meats! You can prepare it in a cool (in salads) or hot plate. Here are five delicious but simple ways to prepare and be able to show off to lunch or dinner.
Noodle with Parsley Cream
- 4 packages of macaroni noodles cooked and drained
- 2 packages of chopped vegetarian sausage
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cups ofmilk
- 4 cans of cream
- 300 Grs. of cheddar cheese
- 1 / 2 onion and parsley sprigs
- 2 cans of red pepper
- In a saucepan melt butter, brown the sausage lightly. Add the macaroni and let fry a little.
- Separately, blend the cheese with pimento drained, cream, milk and onion.
- Pour over the macaroni, let the mixture is hot and serve.
- 500gr. of shaped noodle macaroni
- 150 gr. of whole vegetarian ham
- 150 gr. of gouda-type cheese
- 1 / 2 green pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 / 2 red pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 whole can of sweet corn
- Cook pasta until it is a little softer than al dente. Let cool. Chop into small cubes vegetarian ham, gouda cheese and paprika.
- Mix them with the pasta and corn in gram. Prepare a vinaigrette by mixing oil, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Toss the vinaigrette with the salad and add the mayonnaise. Place in the refrigerator until serving time.
Macaroni with mushrooms
- 500g of macaroni
- 150g of diced smoked bacon
- 200cc of beef broth
- 350g of diced meat (pork loin, tail of rump)
- 300g of mushrooms washed and filleted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 50cc of cognac
- White Wine 200cc
- Cream 250g
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of Curry
- 1 teaspoon of meat extract
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil100cc
- 50g of butter
- Put a pan of salted water to boil. In a large skillet place the olive oil and 50g of butter, heat to warm them up, season the meat and sauté with bacon and mushrooms, 2 or 3 minutes on each side, then add the brandy and flambé for deglazing.
- Add white wine with beef extract dissolved and let it reduce.
- Then add the broth with curry and paprika dissolved, add the cream seasoning with salt and black pepper grinder, keep low heat covered. Cook pasta in boiling water to brew a minute before they are ready and pour into the skillet with the sauce and sauté 1 minute. They can be served in individual casseroles.
Macaroni in sweet salad
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALNight Terrors and Nightmares
- 2 bags of macaroni-shaped pasta
- 1 can of pineapple in syrup
- 1 fresh apple
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of fruit in syrup
- 1 can of half cream (or cream)
- 150 grams of cheese
- 250 gr diced of vegetarian ham
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Boil the noodles with salt, basil or oregano leaves until al dente, drained, cooled with water (only once quickly) and placed in a dish or large bowl.
- It is added to the paste chopped fruit (except the apple that is added to the end to prevent rust), corn, cheese and ham (cut into large cubes so that their flavor is appreciated in the eating time) can of half cream (or cream) mixed with mayonnaise (if you can beat them with a fork or help with the mixer) and pepper.
- Mix everything well and get into the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. At the time of taking it to the table cut the apple into small cubes and add it to salad.
Macaroni cheese with vegetables
- 150 grams of cheddar cheese
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- 1 chayote
- 250 gms of macaroni
- ¼ cup of plain yogurt or Buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Italian dressing to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil 3 liters of water.
- With a hand grater, grate the cheese and vegetables. Reserve.
- When boiling water, add macaroni. Cook until al dente or according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the mayonnaise, grated vegetables and cheese.
- When macaroni is ready, wash with cold water until cool and stay well.
- Mix vegetables with macaroni, add the Italian dressing and garnish with curls of vegetables. Serve immediately.
About the author