Published: 01/15/2010 - Updated: 05/24/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G2 Comments
One of the benefits of breast milk is that although you're not well fed, it is nutritious enough to meet the nutritional needs of the baby. However, that your baby does not suffer the consequences does not mean you do not resent. It is important to avoid neglecting your diet during this period, please note that breastfeeding increases your energy wasting. Also, increase in the diet some more calories depending on physical activity. So you should include in your diet fresh vegetable juices, whole grains and drink plenty of water, avoid products like fried foods, bad fats and refined sugars, which only fill your body and cause constipation, overweight and weakness of mind and body.
The recipes below help you stay well nourished, you avoid overweight, digestive problems, lack of encouragement and help you regain elasticity in your tissues and muscles.
Fruit salad with Kefir (breakfast)
The kefir is a nutritious and maintains intestinal flora in excellent condition, prevents constipation.
- A large slice of papaya
- A banana
- Chopped nuts
- Oatmeal powder
- Molasses rice (or any other cereal) or honey
- One cup of kefir
- Cut the fruit into small pieces and mix with the kefir.
- Sprinkle the oats, nuts and cover up with molasses or honey to taste.
Alfalfa and tofu soup (food)
Alfalfa is especially recommended during this period, it helps to have very good milk and plenty.
- 1 cup of afalfa sprouts
- 1 / 2 cup of celery
- 100 gr of soft tofu
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- Pass the alfalfa and celery in a blender with a little hot water (not boiling)
- Add the tomato, a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt
- Add the tofu and serve in a bowl.
Oats and seaweed coquettes (food)
Seaweeds are rich in minerals and high quality nutrients, help to combat anemia and keep the body well nourished and strong.
- 1 / 4 lt. of soy milk
- 250 gr. of oats
- 1 cup of seaweed, previously steamed and cut into fine pieces
- 2 potatoes, well washed and steamed, complete with skin
- 1 tablespoon ofolive oil
- One-half cup of bread crumbs
- sea salt
- Incorporate all ingredients until a smooth paste.
- Place a spoon on a baking sheet or pan with olive oil, fry or bake at 180 ° C (preheated oven) until brown.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 banana
- 3 nuts
- 1 tablespoon of sesame natural
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Molasses cereal
Blend all and serve.
Whole corn flour cake
Dessert rich in fiber and nutrients, brings a lot of energy
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 sticks of butter or 180 gms (choose one of very good quality, unsalted)
- 4 pieces of egg
- 1 can of milk, 397 grs.
- Brown sugar or molasses to taste cereal
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- 2 cans of corn grain
- Blend the corn and keep adding flour alternately with butter and eggs.
- Spread gradually condensed milk, baking powder and beat until well blended.
- Grease and flour pan, empty the mixture into the mold.
- Put in oven for 45 minutes at 250 ° C., Cook by burying a knife in the cake.
Excellent source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and high quality vegetable protein, combined with bread and tofu, is worth a full meal, rich in fiber
- 1 / 2 cup of soy sprouts
- 1 / 2 cup of afalfa sprouts
- ½ cup of steamed broccoli
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 tomato, red (tomato)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cut broccoli and tomatoes into small pieces and empty in a large refractory. Add the sprouts and stir well.
- Wash and cut some cucumber into small pieces and stir gently. If you wash the cucumbers well, you can leave the shell.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley.
- Season with lemon juice, sea salt and olive oil.
About the author
Just in time! I?m lacking of milk for no particular reason, my doctor told me I should drink natural supplements to improve my milk production but I think that resorting on natural products is a lot way better than that, and I?m glad to find a list of recipes that contain ingredient which activate the production
So are these ingredients supposed to provide all the nutrients necessary for baby, or do they work primarily by allowing the mother to produce more milk? I’m asking because my little cousin is having her first baby, and she’s worries that she won’t be able to provide her baby with enough nutrients because she doesn’t want to take supplements.