Who does not crave ice cream? But often the craving has to be avoided because it is a food that contains a lot of calories. However, you can prepare delicious, healthy yogurt -based ice cream and honeythat apart from being delicious, provide many health benefits and are not as fat. The yogurt based ice cream contains lactobacilli that protect the intestinal flora. Yogurt increases absorption of phosphorus, iron and calcium. If you choose to prepare your ice cream plus soy milk, it has a minimum of fat. So do not stay disappointed.
Apple and walnut ice cream
- A glass of apple juice
- 50 gr. chopped nuts
- Two glasses of cow's milk or soy ( soy )
- 50 gr. Of cane sugar or brown sugar
- One tablespoon of raisins
- A cinnamon stick
- We heat, simmer the milk with raisins and cinnamon.
- Mix the milk, raisins, sugar, juice and nuts.
- We put everything in a container in the freezer.
- If you take the ice cream freezer two hours , and still not be completely frozen we can mix it so that the ingredients are well blended.
- Normally an hour later it is ready to take.
Soy ice cream with walnuts or almonds with honey
- 750 gr. Soy
- 300 gr. brown sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 vanilla pod
- 150 gr. of cream
- 3 egg whites
- 60 gr. Of sugar for walnuts or almonds
- 250 cc. of soy milk
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 125 gr. of Nuts
- 6 tablespoons of rum
- Cook in a double boiler to 250 cc. of soy milk, honey, walnuts and rum to evaporate all soy . Then cool.
- In another double boiler put all the ice cream ingredients (except the egg whites with 60 gr. Of Sugar), stir until thickened and cooked yolks.
- Replace hot water cold water, add previously beaten whites with sugar and half of the finely ground nuts.
- Place the mixture in a closed plastic container in the freezer, let it cool beating it several times before freezing.
- You can serve soy ice cream sprinkled with the remaining dough grind walnuts and rum to taste.
- For those less willing to try new things instead of soy milk can use cow’s.
Cocoa Frozen Yogurt
- 650 gr. of plain yogurt
- 100 ml. of Soymilk (or cow)
- 125 gr. of honey
- 65 gr. of brown sugar
- 50 gr. of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 25 gr. of dark chocolate
- vanilla extract , a teaspoon
- Heat water bath milk, honey, cocoa, grated chocolate and sugar.
- Once dissolved, let cool, add the essence.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt and keep adding the mixture slowly until perfectly smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a metal container, cover and freeze until thickens.
- Disrupt the freezing process several times, stirring with a whisk or fork trying to form smaller and smaller crystals.
- You can follow this frozen yogurt cocoa flavored with orange sauce, which is prepared by placing 1 cup of orange juice and peel in a saucepan, reduce for three minutes. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup of Grand Marnier. Serve cold.
- ¼ liter of tea infusion (can be green, lemon, chamomile, peppermint or to taste)
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 10 gr. of unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of water
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- 200 gr. of petit suisse skim cheese
- Sweetener to taste
- Mix the infusion of tea with orange juice, grated lemon, unflavored powdered gelatin diluted with water and beaten egg yolks.
- Bring to medium heat stirring until mixture is hot. Remove and let cool. Add the petit suisse cheese and sweeten to taste.
- Separately, beat the white until stiff very firm and unite gradually preparing tea, while mixing with a whisk.
- Pour into cups and chill in the freezer for 20 minutes. Remove and stir. Put back in the freezer to cool to freezing point.
Chocolate ice cream
And we could not miss our preferred chocolate ice cream
- 240 gr. of dark chocolate
- 150 gr. of unsalted butter
- 200 gr. of cream
- 200 gr. Of brown sugar
- 7 egg whites
- 7 buds
- Cook in double boiler the chocolate, butter, and some sugar
- Beat the yolks with some sugar and add to the mixture slowly stirring until cooked yolks.
- Remove from heat, replace the hot water cold water.
- Whip the cream with some sugar, adding it to the mix.
- Beat egg whites with some sugar and adding it to the mix.
- Place the mixture in a closed plastic container in the freezer.
- When cool enough. Then serve and to be enjoyed.