Published: 04/29/2010 - Updated: 11/24/2016
Citrus is one of the most refreshing and nutritious food as it possess many properties and has large amounts of vitamin C, but also is great to give a delicious and peculiar taste to the dressings, seasonings and sauces. In this time of heat, we crave salads and vegetables. And so you do not miss the variety, these recipes will help to give different flavors to your salads.
Fennel and tangerine dressing
- The juice of a tangerine
- 1 chopped fennel
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of two oranges
- 1 teaspoon of rice syrup
- salt and ground pepper
- finely chopped parsley
Integrate all ingredients in a mold and then bathe the salad with dressing. Perfect for sprouts and green vegetables. If you want to give variety to this dressing, season in the pan with a little butter.
Lime salad and chicken breast (or steamed vegetables)
- 1 chicken breast chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 ripe avocados
- A large tomato
- A red pepper
- An onion
- A green pepper
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice (or lemon)
- A bunch of fresh cilantro
- Salt, pepper
- Cut boneless chicken breasts horizontally with a sharp knife to fillet, crush a bit with the back of the knife so that they are fine.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Sprinkle with two tablespoons of olive oil, using a brush to spread throughout the surface. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken fillets, 2-3 minutes per side or until seasoned.
- While in a bowl, mix the pulp of the avocado, chopped tomatoes and the remaining chopped vegetables. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste. Remove and reserve.
- Serve the chicken fillets with lime and avocado salad, garnished with lime slices and chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1 / 4 cup of concentrated orange
- 2 tbsp of soy juice
- 2 tbsp of tamari with garlic
- The juice of 3 lemons
- 2 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
Incorporate all ingredients well and add it to the salad.
- Thick cream: 2 Dl.
- Ketchup: 1 tsp
- Cognac: 1 Cl
- Grapefruit: 1 / 2
- Sea salt 1 pinch
- Pepper: a pinch
- Cut grapefruit in half. One half is saved and the other half is squeezed and taken out all the juice possible.
- Place juice in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Gently stir everything up to be blended and it’s ready to serve.
- 100 ml of mandarin juice
- 2 tablespoons of orange blossom honey
- juice of half lemon
- 50 ml of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Squeeze mandarins preserving half of the pulp, mix with the juice squeezed, the pulp, honey (which is well dissolved), the lemon juice, salt and oil. Mash half mustard seed and incorporate them together with the whole seeds. Stir and use.
- For salads or for marinating any animal or plant protein. Dressing is a smooth, fresh and tasty.
Lima and dill dressing
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 60 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill
- pinch of granulated sweetener
- 250 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Blend all ingredients except olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add the oil slowly while beating. Refrigerate for 40 minutes before using.
The best of Fruit recipes
Products related with Recipes for dressings with Citrus
You have not found what you were looking for?