Published: 11/01/2008 - Updated: 09/09/2018
The creams are ideal for menu any time of year, but in winter the creams are much more welcome, as well as providing calories needed for the cold season, you can use very nutritious ingredients to keep them good and make food a time not only very healthy but really enjoyable.
Cream of onion and seaweed
Serves: 4 people
- 2 medium onions
- 1 small potato
- 1 knob of butter or margarine
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup of vegetable broth (can be prepared with ¼ vegetable bouillon cube dissolved in a glass of hot water)
- A glass of agar-agar seaweed
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and chop the onions and potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the onions over low heat until transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn up the heat until boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and let cool slightly to pass the mixture through a food mill or blender. Add salt and pepper.
3 or 4 cucumbers
- 1 yogurt
- 1 scoop of cooking cream yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- Remove the tips of cucumbers and chop the rest.
- Place in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, season and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and let cook for 15 minutes and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients and pass through a food mill or blender. Add salt and reheat to serve.
- This cream is also suitable for summer as it can be refrigerated and served cold.
Cream of mushroom and goat cheese
- A tray of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 bag of frozen mixed mushrooms
- 1 onion, thick
- 1 tablet of chicken stock.
- 1 tube of goat cheese.
- Olive oil (a glass of wine, the fourth part).
- Boil a liter of water with all ingredients except the goat cheese.
- When the mushrooms are tender, shred everything.
- Decorate, Serve hot with crumbled goat cheese.
half kilo of pumpkin more or less
- 1 large onion
- Chicken bones (or remnants thereof)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (optional)
- 1 kilo of mussels
- 1 liter of water
- Boil chicken bones alone, then add the onion and the pumpkin chunks with broth pill. A little salt and room for the tablet.
- When it is cooked, bones are removed and passed through the blender. It should be very thick.
- Then thoroughly clean the mussels, open fire in covered pot steamed. The broth that spring is strained and added to the cream, and of course mussels.
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- cauliflower florets
- 3 zucchinis
- mascarpone cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook first chopped onion and leek.
- When it starts to brown add the remaining vegetables and also do a little mush.
- We cover water, season, add a little tarragon and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- When the vegetables are ready add a little mascarpone and grind.
- Serve hot.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
You have not found what you were looking for?