Health and beauty are forged in the stomach and intestines. Intestinal health reflects how we feel, we are and behave. That's why we have to take into account not only the way how we eat, but some effective remedies to combat intestinal diseases and keep them strong and healthy.
Not recommended foods for intestinal health:
- Cow's milk and dairy products: Cow's milk is very difficult to digest and damages the intestines, plus it will eventually stick to the intestinal lining causing indigestion, bloating, toxemia, assimilation and elimination problems, disorders of the skin, susceptibility to colds and infections, etc.
- Fried and saturated fats
- Refined sugars, as they cause harmful fermentation in the intestines, leading to toxemia and a long list of conditions and problems of the nervous system.
- Processed meats and animals or products with chemicals, preservatives, etc..
Recommended food for intestinal health:
- Raw and steamed vegetables, you have to vary according the season and combine them in different ways every day.
- Fruits, which have high content of water and minerals, plus they provide fiber.
- Drink two liters of pure water a day, it is one of the best friends of the intestine as it keeps a good flow and expulsion of toxins.
- Fruits that help intestinal health: papaya, apple, banana, mango and pear are ideal for combating and preventing constipation and intestinal disorders. Papaya is recommended while fasting, banana in mid-morning, lemon, apple, pear or mango in the afternoon or evening. The apple is one of the best fruits to eat before going to bed because it helps to collect toxins efficiently and easily dispose the bolus in the morning. The peach and nectarine are great to combat constipation and indigestion. Papaya helps to reduce inflammation in intestines and it efficiently evacuates waste from the body.
- Supplements to nourish and heal intestines: flaxseed powder (flax seed should be avoided by people with diverticulosis. These people are advised to eat them in powder or ground), algae spirulina, olive oil extra virgin, cactus, aloe, carrot juice, goji berries, oranges, cereal grains, etc. are some products that will help you maintain healthy your intestines.
Herbal teas and vegetable juices to heal and maintain healthy intestines
Teas or herbal infusions not only help to normalize bowel, but also they cleanse the blood and the organism in general, including liver and kidney, resulting in an efficient and gradual recovery.
To cure constipation
Constipation is usually caused by an unnatural diet consisting of products of very low nutritional value. As well as lack of exercise or excessive stress. Constipation can cause symptoms such as insomnia, depression, headache, weak nervous system, lack of motivation, apathy, irritability, etc.).
- Some mullein flowers
- 10 grams of lime
- Some mint leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Two glasses of pure water.
Boil water and add the herbs and lemon. Let boil for about ten minutes and off. Let stand 5 minutes and strain. Drink a cup fasting and after lunch.
To cure gases and bowel inflammation (or swollen belly)
- Some senna leaves
- Some dandelion
- About 3 stars of anise
- Some mint leaves
- Two glasses of pure water
Boil water and add plants and flowers. Simmer 5 minutes, turn and let stand five minutes. Drink after lunch or dinner.
Reeducation of bowel function (for the body to eliminate toxins at a propitious time)
- One teaspoon of chicory
- One teaspoon of dandelion
- One teaspoon of cornflower
- A glass and a half of water
Boil water and add the herbs. Let boil a few minutes and off. Let stand until warm up, strain and drink before eating, 2 times a day.
It is important to maintain a good intestinal health, reconsider a proper diet and a routine of healthy habits.
It is convenient to start the day taking a glass of water with squeezed lemon juice while fasting, and for breakfast some fruit such as papaya, banana, mango, etc. Vegetable soups and juices should be included in the daily diet, as well as salads dressed with extra virgin olive oil and lemon.
In addition, physical activity should be done to stimulate the intestines, and avoid eating in a hurry or when you are very angry.
The best of Health
You have not found what you were looking for?