If you feel you do not have courage, you are depressed, sad or just do not feel like doing anything, please try these tips and food recipes. You should know that tryptophan is a substance responsible for the states of happiness and good cheer. When this circulates in a low way in the blood, then we may feel depressed, tense, anxious, and more. The food is fundamental to the proper production of this substance. Poor nutrition can prevent us of feeling energetic and alive.
Many times we try to encourage or give us energy with products such as sweets, flour, soda or sugary products which seem to fill us for a while, but eventually, they are actually harmful to the nervous system, creating severe imbalances in body that ultimately only cause more depression, moodiness, anxiety, etc.. Especially white sugar, which has no beneficial role in the body, it brings a poor energy that only ends up being severely overweight and wearing the nervous system.
So if you feel discouraged, do not rush to eat anything as this can only worsen your mood over time. It is best to eat natural foods, which nourish your body, and make you feel full of joy.
Here is a list of some of the most exciting and nutritious food for the nervous system:
Ginger, pollen grains, molasses, cereals, energetic cereal bars, sweet fruits like mango, banana, papaya, peanuts, flax seeds, dried fruits, nuts, etc.
Flax seeds have a great amount of tryptophan and omega 3. If you include about 5 seeds per day, combined with a tablespoon of flax oil, you will see results and also it nourishes your nervous system.
Walnuts are rich in tryptophan, they help raise the mood and energy levels.
The bananas: they have energy and nutrients for the nervous system.
Pollen: provides great stamina, elevates the mood and spirit and make you feel great. Use it in smoothies or fruit salads, one teaspoon per day will come great.
Spinach: great source of vitamins, minerals and folic acid, also contain tryptophan.
Asparagus: very nourishing for the nervous system, rich in folic acid and vitamins, including vitamin C, it helps improve the absorption of amino acid.
Ginger: One of the best natural stimulants, eating a piece every day will help you keep a lot of energy and good cheer. It is also rich in antioxidants and nutrients to your nervous system.
- 1 cup of almond or soy milk
- 1 sliced banana
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 nuts
- Place all ingredients in blender except the cinnamon and blend, serve in glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 700 grams of green or white asparagus
- 90 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano
- 1 sprig of marjoram
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups of cooked fusilli pasta in salted water
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut asparagus in half and remove a portion of the base. Cook the asparagus in salted water but not much to conserve their properties. Drain.
- For the sauce, heat the butter over low heat, chop the herbs and add to butter.
- Cook the butter until lightly browned. Remove from heat. Squeeze the lemon juice and stir.
- To serve, place one part of pasta and then asparagus, cover with sauce and serve with Parmesan cheese.
Ginger and vegetables soup
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons of tamari oil
- 1,100 cc. of water or vegetable broth
- 2 cabbage leaves
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 50 grams of polenta
- 4 teaspoons of miso
- Cut the onion in small squares and put in a pot on the fire with a little oil until translucent.
- Stir in tamari and cook a little.
- Add water or vegetable broth, cabbage into thin strips, grated ginger and cook 5 minutes.
- Add some polenta, stirring constantly to prevent sticking or forming lumps, until it boils again.
- Add the miso previously dissolved, remove from heat and serve.
- Put a little polenta if you want something creamy. You can pass all in the blender if you like.
- 8. As for the miso and tamari, you can simply substitute for salt.
Mixed salad with pollen
- 1 medium tomato
- 3 medium-sized lettuce leaves
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of bee pollen
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- 6 slices of cucumber
- Mix the above ingredients and serve.