Published: 06/27/2010 - Updated: 08/13/2019
Author: Dra. Loredana Lunadei2 Comments
Headaches or migraine is a condition that can find remedy in natural medicine. One of their main causes are stress, anxiety or constant pressure and prolonged mental or physical exhaustion, abuse of PCs, poor diet, poisoned body, not getting enough rest, smoking, eating foods with sweeteners (aspartame), abuse coffee, white sugar, meats, aged cheeses, and other foods.
Besides considering the above, you can help reduce or eliminate headaches with a quality diet. Foods that we recommend are:
- Fresh apples in juice or salad
- Lettuce, garlic and onion
- Vegetable juices during the day
- Sprouts and vegetables
- Vegetable milk and oils
- Soy and derivatives (miso, sprouts, milk, etc.)
Here are a few recipes that we recommend for your nervous and immune system to be well nourished, and have a boy low in toxins as possible.
- A handful of afalfa sprouts
- A handful of wheat germ
- Some amaranth or soybean sprouts
- The juice of three lemons
- A piece of pineapple
- Blend everything and drink.
Tomato and onion salad
Ingredients (2 persons)
- 2 medium onions
- Green pepper
- 2 stalks of fresh parsley
- Salt, pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon to taste
- Chop the onion, put it to soak in hot water with vinegar for half an hour. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Peel tomatoes and cut it fine lengthwise into pieces.
- Chop the pepper and mix the onion and tomato, season with salt, pepper and good olive oil of the highest quality.
- Pour over fresh parsley.
Vegetable, algae and brown rice soup
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALAzukis Recipes
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1 cm. of wakame seaweed
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 small leek
- 1 green onion
- chopped cabbage leaves
- chopped chard leaves
- 1 sprig of chopped celery
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1 piece of cubed pumpkin
- 1 corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons for garlic and parsley
- Wash and cut vegetables. Place the algae along with the vegetables in a pot with 4 cups of water and coarse sea salt. Bring to high heat until boil, then low heat, continue cooking until all vegetables are cooked.
- Place in each bowl of soup 3 tablespoons of cooked brown rice and / or 1 teaspoon of miso (dissolved in a little soup broth) and add soup in each serving.
Cereals and oatmeal smoothie
Ingredients for 4 glasses
- ½ cup of bran
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 cup of diced peaches
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- 4 cups of orange juice or grapefruit
- Place in blender orange juice freshly squeezed.
- Add the cut fruit.
- Add the bran and oats.
- Finally, add the vanilla and honey.
- Take a glass of this preparation while fasting every day.
Cactus debugger juice
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBulgur Recipes
- 3 lemons
- 1 cactus
- ½ cup of purified water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A little bit of aloe
- Wash lemons, cactus and aloe; remove the thorns.
- Extract the juice from the lemons.
- Peel the garlic.
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Serve in a glass and take it immediately.
About the author
I suffer from migraine and a friend of mine recommended me this page because she read an article about teas against this problem but this article seems more interesting to me, those recipes look delicious and if they can relief the pain in my head, surely I?ll include them in my meals, especially the smoothies which are easy and fast to prepare
I’ve been getting headaches rather frequently for the past few weeks. I was thinking for a while that it had something to do with my contacts being old, or perhaps even dehydration. I’ll give these recipes a try and see how they work out, but if I haven’t gotten better within a few more weeks, I’m definitely going to the doctor.