Published: 07/30/2010 - Updated: 08/13/2019
Author: Dra. Loredana Lunadei3 Comments
The recipes and foods suggested here are especially recommended for people who have passed or will pass through a gall bladder or bladder operation, or biliary colic dyspepsia. You need to chew food slowly and do not rush while you eat.
Foods not recommended:
- Animal fats: milk, sausages, meats, yogurts, cheeses, etc.
- Refined Sugars: sodas, cakes, sweets, canned juices, etc.
- Irritants: spicy mustards, vinegars, spices, sauces, dips, alcohol and snuff.
- Soft hot tea and chamomile tea
- Vegetable milks, almond or walnut
- Vegetable soups
- Not very seasoned rice with vegetables
- Purées of vegetables such as potatoes, squash, lentils, squash, etc., Both cast and unseasoned
- Fish, steamed seasoned with salt and lemon
- Dessert: sweet apple, peach or pear, steamed, fruit juice, fruit cooked or raw apples.
- Bread and cookies without fat or sugar, few
You have to cook low-fat, not fried, not too much seasoning or overheating above 100 ° C.
- 1 kg of assorted vegetables: beets, potatoes, carrots, leeks
- 1 bunch of celery (for flavor)
- 1 medium turnip
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and parsley
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces after cleaning, including the turnip. Place in a pan, along with the celery, whole, the vegetable broth, parsley and salt. Cover with water.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Remove the celery, let cool slightly and pass through the food mill or blender. Then add salt if necessary, sprinkle the puree with the three tablespoons of olive oil and mix thoroughly.
Note: In case of lack of time, you can substitute fresh vegetables for two bags of soup and sliced julienne.
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 / 2 cup of peas
- 1 chopped potato
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of onion
- Parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALVegetarian Spring Rolls
- Cook the vegetables in the vegetable broth.
- Blend the tomatoes with the garlic and onion and season.
- Pour in the stock with vegetables.
- Add the parsley and salt.
- 3 slices of fish
- 50 gr. of butter
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 tomatoes
- Natural soy sauce, a splash
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the fish, in baking dish put a large piece of foil or tin and place the fish with olive oil and chopped vegetables, add a few drops of soy sauce.
- Close with aluminum and bake in oven at 200 º C for 20 minutes or until fish and vegetables are cooked. Serve with white rice.
- 250 grams of apples
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 250 ml of water
- 1 orange peel
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALDiet and nutrition guide for treating varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- Cut the apple into chunks removing the cores and cooking it in a pan with water. Once cooked apple and when the water is consumed, pass all through a fine sieve.
- In a saucepan put the pulp of apples with brown sugar and orange peel, cook for 8 minutes and remove from heat.
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 1 / 2 cups of water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 / 4 cup of chopped onion
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Celery leaves, bay leaves to taste
- In a nonstick pan with nonstick spray, "brown" rice for 3-5 minutes with the garlic and onion.
- Add water, salt, celery leaves, bay leaves or slices of bell pepper and drops of lemon juice.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until water has evaporated.
About the author
Hey my father just went through this operation, and he had a lot of complications, especially during meal time, so I?m going to show him this article, it seems like a good idea to care after the surgery, and well, I hope he finds it useful and follows because he needs a serious recovery, thanks by the way.
apple sweet sounds so mild, very good because if you have problems in the gallbladder you probably cannot take strong flavors, very good observation
All of these recipes look great, and I’m sure these foods are fantastic even if you don’t have gallbladder conditions! I really like using food to treat yourself medically, ebcause there’s never any side effects, and it’s pretty much gauranteed that if the food is good for one organ, it’s good for all the other organs.