Published: 01/12/2010 - Updated: 08/13/2019
Dermatitis or skin problems arise mainly when the bowel or blood is saturated with harmful toxins and adhesions. So, whenever a purifying diet is recommended to eradicate any skin problem. Then, you must procure to have a high quality diet to maintain healthy and beautiful skin, eliminating foods such as dairy and animal meats and foods containing refined sugar (white). Below, we give you a menu to help tone and nourish your skin and cleanse your intestines and your blood.
Debug salad (breakfast)
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 1 guava
- 1 kiwi
- Strawberries or blueberries
- A teaspoon of goji berries
NOTE: If you don’t have any seasonal ingredient, ignore and use other citrus or acid, which are cleansing.
- Cut fruit into small pieces (except berries) and stir.
- Add a little molasses or honey cereals, never white sugar.
NOTE: This salad should be your only food at breakfast time for 3 days.
Miso and algae soup (nourishes and helps restore the skin)
- 1 tablespoon of organic miso
- A strip of wakame seaweed
- 1 liter of water
- 2 carrots, diced
- Swiss chard and celery to taste
- Soak the miso a bit to soften, and cut into small strip of wakame seaweed.
- Cook the carrots, steam spinach and celery, which are not very cooked.
- Cook the seaweed in water for 5 minutes. Add the vegetables, season to taste (remember that algae is salty).
- Once removed from the fire, serve each dish and add a teaspoon of miso, stirring well.
- Add the sliced onion and steamed carrots.
- Serve hot.
Kefir Smoothie (breakfast or last meal of the day)
- 1 cup of homemade kefir (liquid or homemade yogurt Buttermilk, non-industrial)
- 1 slice of papaya or 1 banana (morning) or whole apple (night)
- Molasses cereal, use the least amount
Combine everything in blender and drink slowly. Do not eat anything for 1 hour.
Oats and carrot balls
- 2 / 3 of grated extra-firm tofu
- 1 cup of toasted bread crumbs
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 3 cups of grated carrots
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic
- seasonings to taste
- Mix all and form meatballs.
- Sauté in oil, not much.
- Boil briefly in tomato sauce.
Juice skin regenerator (ideal afternoon)
- A glass of fresh carrot juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup of afalfa sprouts or leaves, well washed
- 1 tablespoon of chlorophyll
- A stick of celery
- a sprig of parsley
- 4 tablespoons of aloe juice
Blend all in blender and drink, do not sweeten anything. This juice should be drunk daily, preferably in the evening, really like your skin improves markedly.
Pumpkin and potato croquettes
- 1 ½ cups of grated pumpkin, unpeeled
- 1 cup of grated potatoes
- 1 small onion, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 / 2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 / 4 cup of wheat germ
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of basil
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form croquettes, bake a few minutes only.