Published: 08/19/2010 - Updated: 01/03/2014
Have you tried cold mushrooms balls? The burgers without cooking? The raw pizza? Cooking food is not a general practice, some people do not cook food and some vegetarian diets include them frequently. In fact, raw foods seem to be much more nutritious than cooked, as well as retain their nutritional properties, many of them are rich in antioxidants, so here is the strategy to help not only to be healthier but to look younger.
Whether you have a picnic or at home, these recipes are great to vary the diet and trying new foods is a way to eat more healthy and full of energy.
- 1 / 2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Soak nuts overnight.
- Marinate the sliced mushrooms for at least an hour with the garlic in a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Put in the blender the cup of marinated mushrooms and nuts, soaked and drained, add another tablespoon of olive oil and spices. Beat all until a uniform mass.
- Take pieces of dough with a spoon and form small balls, about 2 or 2.5 inches in diameter.
- Dry the meatballs in a dehydrator for 4 to 6 hours, turning halfway to dry well below (the longer, more consistent, although the flavor is just as good), or the sun.
- Serve with cold tomato sauce and / or raw zucchini pasta, and garnish with a crisp of dried mushrooms and parsley leaves.
- 200 grams of buckwheat sprouts
- 1 tomato
- 1 / 2 bell pepper
- 1 / 4 onion
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Mix of spices to pasta
Ingredients for filling:
Choose some vegetables of your choice such as mushrooms, cheese, oil, olives, tofu, guacamole, vegetables, fruits, nuts, spices, etc.
- Place all ingredients in jar of blender, and blend very well until it forms a dough.
- Spread the dough with a spatula on a nonstick cooking paper, making a rounded shape with a thickness of about half a centimeter.
- Let it dry until the surface looks dry and can handle the mass, or air (between 24 and 36 hours depending on weather and humidity) or in a dehydrator (for about 6 or 7 hours).
- Cover with tomato sauce and the ingredients of your choice.
- 100 grams of ground chicken breast
- 10 g of pine nuts
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (optional)
- A bit of finely chopped onion
- 3 units of black olives (optional)
- Season ground chicken with garlic, salt, lemon and seasoning of vegetables or herbs. Knead the meat and form small crush burgers breaded with bread crumbs. Serve with salad or put up a special bread for hamburgers.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- The juice of two or three lemons
- Beat evaporated milk until it grows in volume.
- Add a little condensed milk stirring constantly.
- Add the lemon juice and stir a few seconds. Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
Cake without Oven
- 24 crispy cookies
- 75 gr. of butter
- 400 gr. of cheese
- 400 gr. of cream lemon gelatin
- Blueberry jam for garnish
- Crush cookies very fine and mix with butter until it shattered every piece of compact biscuit. Spread on the basis of a pie pan, preferably the one that can be removed. Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese, put mold in the freezer to harden the base.
- Then mix them cream cheese in a bowl, prepare the gelatin by following the instructions on the box (250cl hot water to break the envelope and then add cold water 250cl) and add to the bowl, mix well and add to the base we had in the freezer. Then leave in the refrigerator about 12 or 14 hours. When serving, garnish with a thin layer of blueberry jam.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 corn
- 1 red onion (white gives the strong flavor)
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 100 grams of peas
- Handful of green onions, chives or tarragon
- Sea Salt
- ½ liter of mineral water
- Wash all vegetables.
- Spread the corn of the cob (the center) with a serrated knife.
- Peel the peppers without cooking.
- Cut all vegetables well into tiny squares.
- Boil the water, but withdraw it before the boil if it is for a raw food recipe.
- Pour water over the vegetables and eat quickly adding finely chopped herbs (chives or tarragon) when consuming.
The best of Recipes with vegetables
Products related with Raw food recipes
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?