Published: 10/06/2013 - Updated: 11/26/2016
The fall and winter season is known for its festivities, and food continues to be the protagonist of such events. Pumpkins are characteristic of this time, both for decoration and for consumption as it is a food that is characterised as complete, versatile and delicious.
Among its properties, it has been found to be a great source of antioxidants because it is rich in carotenoids that give it its characteristic colour. It also has associated benefits for vision problems, helps detoxify the digestive system and is rich in fibre. Do not miss these fantastic seasonal recipes.
- 380 gr. of Pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp. of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. of paprika
- 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg
- 4 cup of Chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- Salt & Pepper (sufficient amount)
- Chop the onion, garlic and pumpkin into chunks.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and pumpkin in a pot or deep pan with butter until they take on a slightly golden colour.
- Add the chicken or vegetable stock and simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
- Blend or process with a portion of the stock and add the cream, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, paprika, and adjust the consistency with a little stock if necessary, before finally adding chopped cilantro.
- 700 gr. Of Pumpkin
- 4 tbsp. of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tbsp. of Olive oil
- 100 gr. of Manchego Cheese
- 1 tsp. of Orange zest
- Salt & Pepper (Sufficient amount)
- Cut the pumpkin into thick slices or wedges.
- Cook the pumpkin in salted water.
- Place the pumpkin on a baking sheet and add chopped garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Season with olive oil and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 30-35 minutes or until the pumpkin and cheese are lightly browned.
- 1 ½ cup of Organic Wheat flour
- 1 tsp. of Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 ½ tsp. of cinnamon
- 90 gr. of Butter
- 1 1/3 cups of sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 Tsp. of nutmeg
- Sift the flour with the other dry ingredients (baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg) and mix with a spoon.
- Cream the butter and add the sugar until it is fully integrated.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture and milk in alternating turns to form a thick dough.
- Finally add the pumpkin puree and place in a greased and floured pan, bowl or muffin mold.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and firm. An inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- Cool and remove from the mold.
Salad with pumpkin
- 400 gr. Of pumpkin cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp. of Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of mustard
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of spinach
- Salt & Pepper (To taste)
- 1 tsp. of Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of butter
- Cook the pumpkin until soft.
- Drain and sauté in butter with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, honey and lemon juice until blended completely.
- Place the pumpkin, leaves of lettuce and spinach on a platter and add the pumpkin seeds and season with honey mustard seasoning.
The best of Recipes with vegetables
Products related with 4 Pumpkin Recipes for Autumn
You have not found what you were looking for?