Food high in vitamin C, which also cools the body and helps cleanse toxins and fats is the pineapple, which has great demand in the hot season to prepare dishes of all kinds. Fresh pineapple juice is great for hydrating, is a diuretic and strengthens the immune system. These recipes are very fresh and attractive to the hot season.
Vegetarian ham in pineapple sauce
- 4 large, thick pieces of vegetarian ham
- 6 slices of pineapple
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- Place pieces of ham in a mold refractory.
- Add pineapple slices and brown sugar over.
- Put in oven at 350 degrees for 30min.
Hawaiian browned Tacos
- 1kg of corn tortillas
- 1 / 4 ham or vegetarian, texturized soy soaked in lemon
- 1 / 4 of panela cheese
- 4 slices of pineapple in syrup
- Grated cheese
- Slice lettuce and well disinfected
- Red or green sauce
- Mince the ham, cheese, sugar and pineapple squares.
- Mix soy with the mixture above.
- Stir-fry in skillet with a pinch of brown sugar and a dash of soy sauce.
- Then, fill a tortilla with the mixture and close coiling.
- Fry the tacos.
- Serve with horseradish cream and lettuce or above.
- 1 package of vanilla flavor gelatin for a liter of milk.
- 1 bottle of soy milkor evaporated.
- 1 pot of fresh pineapple, freshly chopped. If it is very acid, sprinkle a little brown sugar and let stand one hour.
- Smash three slices of pineapple with a dash of soy milk.
- Fire, Place milk and syrup mixed with the above.
- When it releases the boil, add the gelatin and vanilla, move to dissolve gelatin.
- Cut remaining pineapple into cubes.
- Remove from heat and add chopped pineapple to gelatin.
- Leave and served cold.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALtepezcohuite-1
For the dough
- 3 cups of flourprepared
- 150 gr. of margarine
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons of ice water
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
For the filling
- 2 cups of pineapple jam of quality
- Place flour in a bowl and add butter or margarine and with the help of a fork to prepare a sandblasting.
- Besides, join the egg, vinegar, water and salt and incorporate a little earlier to prepare to form a dough or a cake, let stand for half an hour.
- Then proceed to stretch the dough on a floured board and proceed to line the mold of the foot, preferably a mold lubricants of 24 cm. diameter, separated a little dough to make the lattice of the upper foot of pineapple.
- Place the pineapple jam on the dough, if you want you can sprinkle a little cinnamon.
- Separate the dough to make strips for the lattice of the foot. Brush with egg and bring to a furnace heated to 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for good lubricants.
Tips: If you do not want to make the lattice, you can cover the entire top of the stalk of pineapple with dough pushing doing a little at the edges, then brush with egg.
To golden the top, mix egg yolk with a little milk, and if you can make some of them decorated with the same dough and cutting, for example flower, leaves, etc..
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna: Natural Dyes
Pineapple with mashed potatoes
- 1 and 1 / 2 kg. of potato
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 gr. of butter
- 1 / 4 liters of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of cognac
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- 1 medium Pineapple
- 150 gr. of cooked peeled prawns
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 can of olives stuffed with peppers
- 1 lettuce
- Peel potatoes, cut into pieces and cook in seasoned water. Drain, put back into the saucepan and dry the excess moisture over the fire, keeping them always in motion. Then pass by the puree maker, add egg yolk and butter, mix well and allow to cool almost completely.
- Mix all the pink sauce ingredients. Reserve the plume of pineapple, cut in half, and one of the parties, peel, cut in small squares and let drain on paper. Mix in a bowl the hard-boiled egg cut into cubes, slices of olives, prawns, the squares of pineapple and some chopped lettuce leaves into strips and lightly dress with pink sauce.
- In the serving tray, place a layer of mashed potatoes, giving way to a pot. In the center put the filling and cover with mashed potatoes (reserving a little to mix with the rest of the pink sauce). Transfer the sauce mixture and puree to a hose nozzle and decorate fuzzy surface.
- Finish decorating with slices of olives, the duster and the rest of the pineapple cut into wedges.
About the author