Chinese could were the first to make pasta, although we cannot take out other Asian countries like India, and even Arabia, who elaborated from very distant a paste which the name was "sebica".
Anyway, the pasta dishes can be prepared in many ways, and makes very good combinations with both vegetables and with meat. We can find many types of pasta and noodles, macaroni, spaghetti, ravioli, etc.. Dry pasta is usually used in stews as is the product resulting from the drying of non-fermented dough, made with semolina or durum wheat flour, or wheat bread, or any mixtures thereof with water.
German Pasta with vegetarian sausages
Serves 4 people
- 1/2 cup of vegetarian sausage
- 1 onion
- 2 cups of tomato sauce (see recipe tomato sauces)
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 450 g of pasta (preferably whole)
- Olive oil
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Soy sauce
- 25 g of parmesan to serve
- Chop the sausages into slices or cubes and put them to soak in the lemon with a dash of soy sauce.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onion and cook about 5 minutes, until soft and golden brown.
- Add the sausages, browning a little.
- Add the tomato sauce and wine, and bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes and add the tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Let cook over low heat for 8 minutes.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling water following the manufacturer's cooking tips.
- Drain well and toss with the sauce.
- Grate the Parmesan and sprinkle on top to serve.
Pasta with tomato and basil
- 250 gr. of pasta
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
- 25 g of butter
- 100 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- bay leaf
- Put a large saucepan with water, salt, a bay leaf and a few drops of olive oil and put on the fire. Once boiling water, add the pasta. Allow about 10 minutes (or according to package directions).
- While heating the water, put the butter in a pan over medium heat. When melted add the cherry tomatoes, raise the heat and stir until tomatoes are soft. Turn off heat and cover.
- Drain the pasta and put it into the pan with the tomatoes. Stir well and add the basil.
- Put in a bowl and add salt and black pepper. Add the parmesan cheese. Serve.
- 18 sheets of lasagna pasta
- bolognese sauce for 6 people
- 1 knob of butter
- 50 g of parmesan
- bechamel sauce
- Prepare bechamel sauce.
- Preheat oven to 180 º.
- If the pasta for lasagna is dry, you need to let it soak a few hours. You may also need to boil it. In any event, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove from water with a slotted spoon to drain well and go depositing the go as needed, on a clean cloth to drain completely.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Pour a third of the meat sauce in the source, cover with a third of the lasagna sheets (make calculations that are three layers of pasta) and pour a third of the white sauce over the pasta.
- Repeat two more times, ending with layer of bechamel
- Grate the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Put in the oven for 45 º and ready to eat.
Vegetarian Bolognese to Chegevara
- 500 grams of ground vegetarian meat, precooked.
- 2 Garlics
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 small Chilli
- Black pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Brown Sugar
- Olive oil
- 1/2 package of spaguetis
- Pita bread or normal to accompany
- We take vegetarian meat and pour salt, parsley, minced garlic, pepper and a little oil and put it in a bowl covered with paper film and leave in the fridge half an hour.
- In a saucepan put water, a splash and oil, salt and when it starts to boil toss the spaghetti (remove when they are al dente).
- In another large pot we take a little olive oil and toss the garlic is well browned when we add the carrot and wait for it to simmer.
- We add the chilli cut into rings. When we add this all poached vegetarian meat and let it brown a little heat.
- We add the tomato sauce we add a little sugar and sprig of basil, cook for 20 minutes (to taste).
- When the tomato sauce has reduced we take a little Parmesan cheese to thicken five minutes until ready.
- Take the bread and cut four slices.
- In a large bowl, put the spaghetti, the oregano, then we take a little of the sauce making shape of a circle and above the sauce a little parmesan cheese in the same way and a sprig of parsley.
- We put on the plate of bread slices.
Cannelloni stuffed with spinach
- 12 sheets of pasta for cannelloni.
- 3 cups of washed spinach.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- 200 ml of milk.
- 100 grams of butter.
- 100 gr of grated cheese.
- 1 glass of mellow wine.
- ½ onion.
- In plenty of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 20 minutes. Cool with cold water and spread out on a tablecloth.
- In a skillet, fry the spinach in butter with chopped onion, wine, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Once everything is cooked and seasoned, make it very thin dough.
- Extend on a tray and let stand.
- To make the sauce, in a saucepan on the fire, put butter, add a little flour, stirring, and wet with milk until, without stopping to move, gain one point thick, add salt and pepper and let stand.
- Above each pasta plate, put a spoonful of filling, wrap the plates covering with the sauce and sprinkling with cheese to gratin.