Published: 12/14/2012 - Updated: 06/08/2017
Do you want to make a very effective diet to look a stylish abdomen this holiday season? Well, you must know that papaya is one of the fruits with more properties to lower abdomen, lose belly fat, and reduce bowel inflammation and waist. In addition, papaya is so effective that you can do this diet quickly because it has powerful qualities if you know how to use it properly.
If you have a swollen, flabby and inflamed abdomen, don’t wait anymore. This diet will be your best friend for this new year
How to make papaya diet to lower abdomen?
- Find a fresh papaya but not very mature, it is important that the fruit looks nice and fresh, note its skin, preferably search an organic papaya.
- Purchase olive oil extra-virgin as you will initiate diet with this.
- Drink two liters of pure water to remove toxins and dispose them properly.
- Start today or tomorrow if possible because the sooner you start, the faster you will see results. The diet starts with one or two days of mono-fast, i.e. a eating the same food throughout the day, in this case, papaya. IF you have your abdomen very swollen or inflamed, we recommend it for two days.
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil extra virgin fasting and a glass of warm water with the juice of a lemon.
- During the day, you should eat only papaya. If you get really hungry ... more papaya!
- It is important to avoid any food but this fruit during the indicated days. The papaya cleanse your body, remove toxins and even parasites, reduce inflammation in your belly and help to build stronger tissues because it’s high in beta carotene.
- If during this diet you get diarrhea or your stomach hurts, that is normal, as your body is in what is called a healing crisis, i.e. it’s removing and eliminating toxins, and other debris.
- Once you finish the day or two of fasting with papaya, then, start the day taking a glass of warm water with lemon and papaya breakfast. Do not eat anything until half an hour and then start introducing soft foods like steamed rice, or some yogurt, whole grains, dairy milks, etc. This is important to follow the diet.
- Avoid during these 10 days of diet all processed products such as flour or sugar, your diet should be based on vegetables, grains and dairy milks, and this is important because the papaya take care of removing what is accumulated in your body and your intestines and stomach will rest of difficult digestion, bloating and toxic accumulation of fat in the body.
- For lunch, try vegetable broths, fish, steamed vegetables, beans, legumes, etc.
- If during the diet you perform abdominal exercises or you jog for 10 minutes, you will stimulate the muscles to burn extra fat removed by the papaya.
Important things to consider:
- This diet, in addition to making your abdomen flat for the holidays, will help heal your liver, and if your liver is healthy, fat will be reduced markedly.
- Do not think that eating fruits gain weight, that's a misconception; well combined fruits are the best option for weight loss.
- Take the fruit always on an empty stomach; do not mix with other foods because this is not good since the papaya sugar can be fermented causing toxins, alcohol and heavy digestion.
- You can make papaya juices; you can add oats, chia, almonds and honey to taste.
Why fat, toxins and gases are accumulated in the abdomen?
One of the most common causes of obesity and swollen abdomen in addition to a careless diet high in refined sugars, is the concern or anxiety, which generates many gases that get trapped in the stomach and intestines due to stress that is stored in this area. If you have anxiety or worry in your life, make chamomile tea to support diet and stop gasses, thinking about positive things, calm down because remember that there is nothing you cannot fix if you have a happy and willing attitude towards life.