The panela cheese is a very healthy and versatile ingredient in the kitchen. Can be prepared with a wide variety of dishes, from soups, salads and stews, even desserts! It is a cheese that serves as input to some meals. Here we leave some recipes to surprise your guests this holiday season.
Almonds coated in cheese
- 2 thick slices of panela cheese or white
- 20g of raw almonds
- 1 sprig of cilantro
- 20g shelled pistachios
- Oil to fry
- Cut cheese into four pieces.
- Grind the almonds along with the cilantro.
- Grind pistachios.
- Put plenty of oil in a pan and fry. Put on paper towels to absorb excess oil and serve with salad sprouts or lettuce and tomato.
Fresh Cheese Snacks
Ingredients (2 people)
- 6 corn omelet or flour
- 120 gr. panela cheese, basket or white, grated or crumbled
- 1 potato steamed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Put the butter over low heat to warm. Fill with cheese the omelet and then bend so that the cheese is in the omelet.
- Chop the potatoes into squares and fry in butter with chili; Serve over enchiladas, sprinkle cheese and chives to taste or ketchup.
Salad with panela cheese
Ingredients (2 people)
- 200 gr. Spinach tender
- 50 gr. Pine Nuts,
- 100 gr. fresh cheese,
- 80 gr. oil-dried tomatoes,
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1 c. tureen capers,
- 2 c. tureens lemon juice
- 6 c. tureens vegetable stock
- 6 c. tureens olive oil
- Salt and pepper.
- Clean and wash the spinach, drain well (best centrifugation). Brown the pine nuts in a skillet. Cut the cheese into cubes. Cut tomatoes into strips.
- For the sauce: Chop the garlic and prepare vinaigrette with lemon juice, broth and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients before serving.
Panela cheese soup
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALWhat is Organic Agriculture?
- 250 grams of chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 250 grams of panela cheese
- Brown sugar or black sugar to taste
- 1 liter of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 rolls or sliced bread
- Soak chickpeas loa 24 hours earlier.
- Boil the chickpeas with water and salt (if using a pressure cooker in about 45 minutes will be ready). Peel the chickpeas.
- Prepare a broth seasoned with chicken broth and add cooked chickpeas.
- Place this paste on the bottom of the bowl and add the bread there fried.
- When starting to boil the broth with chickpeas add it to the bowl, put the squares above panela cheese.
About the author