Published: 01/05/2012 - Updated: 11/05/2017
Author: K. Laura Garcés G
Are you looking for a diet that removes those extra kilos and also gives you health, good appearance and beauty all year? No doubt the diet of the orange is one of the best options. The orange fruit is one of the most beneficial to health, it’s full of properties and nutrients. In addition it helps you to lose weight, nurture damaged tissues and organs, and cleanse your intestines and blood.
Orange has the following properties:
- It’s high in soluble fiber that helps cleanse intestines and keep them active and well debugged.
- It helps dissolve and remove harmful cholesterol in the body quickly and effectively.
- It is very useful to combat anemia, infections, arthritis, respiratory disease, obesity, skin problems, inflammation, and more.
- It contains amino acids essential for the functioning of health and organ repair.
- It cleanses and tones the blood, all tissues, muscles and cells.
- It fights fat and obesity, helps lower belly.
- It cleans the skin and fight skin conditions.
- It makes the eyes sparkle.
- It disinfects the blood and cure infectious diseases such as colds, cough, syphilis, fungal skin infections, sores, fever (caused by infection or toxemia), lesions with pus, and more.
- It regulates the heart rate and is used to treat cases of tumors.
- It clears the brain and helps to have a cleaner and healthier mind.
- It cures ulcers in the mouth and gums.
- It beautifies hair.
- It helps prevent and cure sickness.
- It helps relieve headache.
- It helps eliminate toxins from the liver.
- It is excellent for increasing the body's defenses (immune system).
- It assists in the reconstruction and repair of tissues, the absorption of calcium and antibody production.
- It helps fight bad cholesterol and eliminate body fat.
- It has anti-ulcer properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antacid, anti-diarrheal, diuretic, depurative, anti-flatulent, febrifuge (fever helps), anti-cancer properties.
- It is one of the best sources of antioxidants, which prevent and repair damage to tissues, organs and systems throughout the body.
If you want to take advantage of all the properties of the orange, you have to know how to include it in your diet wisely. To do this, follow the recommendations:
Eating fried foods, processed, refined carbohydrates (white sugar, flour, legs, cookies, etc.), dairy products and junk food, which only fill the body of toxins and unnecessary work. If you avoid these foods, the orange will remove accumulated fat in your body and not the excess of what you are eating. Therefore it is important to maintain a diet that is as healthy as possible.
During the diet you should drink at least 2 liters of pure water.
FASTING: drink a glass of warm water in empty stomach and take a tablespoon of olive oilwith a squeeze of lemon. Then eat an orange, avoid drinking the juice if you want to lose weight fast.
BREAKFAST: wait half an hour and breakfast sandwich either vegetarian or vegetable cakes, or a cup of oats with soy milk, etc.
MID-MORNING: eat one or two oranges slices and a drink water.
FOOD: choose a cooked food served with any vegetable oil. You can eat brown rice with vegetables, miso soup, or vegetable patties, etc.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
MID-AFTERNOON: a glass of fresh orange juice or eat an orange.
DINNER: glass of vegetable milk (almond, oat, rice, etc.), vegetable salad, whole grains bar or vegetable broth, etc.
GENERAL NOTE: The secret to take advantage of orange is to eat not mixed with any other food, it should be eaten on an empty stomach and wait half an hour before eating other foods.
This diet is recommended for people:
Who want to preserve their health, rejuvenate, or who have problems with arthritis, infectious diseases, inflammation, liver problems, skin problems, prostate, bones (osteoporosis, etc.), colic, anemia, young and obese adults, sagging skin, fungus, thrush, etc.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALYerba Mate: Preparation, Properties and more
About the author