- 1 cup of oil
- 100 gr of grated Gruyère
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr of ham cubes ( 1/2 smoked, 1/2 York)
- 200 gr of boneless olives (green)
- 250g of flour
- 1 package of yeast
- Mix in this order: wine, oil, eggs.
- Add the flour, then yeast. At the last moment incorporate ham, olives and grated cheese.
- Put for 30 to 45 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C (thermostat 7) in a mold with butter.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with Olive cake
1 Reviews about Olive cake
You have not found what you were looking for?