Published: 10/24/2011 - Updated: 02/10/2018
Do you want to lose those extra kilos? Are you morbidly obese? Do you have rolls of fat in the abdomen and back? Do you have health problems? Then oats can become one of your best friends if you learn to consume them in a medicinal and curative way. Oatmeal is a great alternative with properties for health and beauty; you can use it on a special diet and take advantage of all its properties.
Oatmeal Diet is a natural alternative where food is used curatively, considering the features and benefits of oats and its proper use. This natural diet is, like other natural diets, out of chemicals, pills, etc. It doesn’t only eliminate excess weight, but heals deeply body, nourishes and helps repair itself, strengthening weakened organs and systems of the body and restoring energy, vitality.
Why oats are good for weight loss and to restore health? Because it has beneficial sufficient properties for this purpose, as mentioned here:
Properties of oats to lose weight
- It is rich in fiber, which really helps bowel movement and helps eliminate toxins and harmful excess fat that clog the body and cause overweight.
- It contains a large amount of minerals such as iron, sodium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, etc., which helps to nourish the body and maintain tissues.
- It is a great natural alternative to help absorb and remove harmful cholesterol, excess water and toxins, due to its soluble fiber.
- It contains large amount of Omega 6 and linoleic acid (almost 35%) which helps cleanse the blood of triglycerides and cholesterol.
- It helps raise levels of good cholesterol (HDL) levels, which helps to decongest the veins and reduce weight. It does not allow the accumulation of excess cholesterol on the artery walls, preventing the formation of atheromas (responsible for arterial blockage).
- It promotes feelings of fullness, which helps allay excessive or uncontrolled hunger.
How to include oats in your diet?
The first thing you should keep in mind is to include oats in your diet is that it has the great advantage of giving lasting results, so the diet requires a little patience. However, if you follow exactly the directions, you can speed up the process and start seeing results very soon; in fact you'd be surprised what oats can do for you.
Before you start
Get organic oats to keep all of its properties. You should be aware that if you abuse the consumption of oats, this may have effects such as gas, bloating or diarrhea, and other minor symptoms. This diet is designed to avoid these symptoms, however, if you feel any of them, try to continue with the diet, because often these reactions such as diarrhea, for example, are the deep cleansing effect.
Consider also that if you combine this diet with physical exercise (at least half an hour each day) you will burn fat more easily and more toxins will be removed sharply, resulting in faster results.
Start a diet with oats
Choose the day very carefully and think that nothing will stop you, and you have to accept to remove from your diet for a while these products:
Sugar and refined flour and all its derivatives (such as cookies, breads, sodas, cakes, soft drinks, canned drinks, processed, etc.), as well as animal meats, fried foods and cow's milk and derivatives.
Thereupon, follow these indictions:
- The night before starting the diet, soak a cup of oatmeal in two cups of pure cold water in a covered container.
- The next day, strain the water very well squeezing oats with a slotted spoon (reserve soaked oats).
- Drink a cup of warm oatmeal water while fasting, taking 2 tablespoons of olive oil along with it. Do it before eight o'clock.
- Wait half an hour and then choose a fruit for breakfast: pineapple, grapes or papaya. Eat the fruit alone, one dish is enough. And do not eat anything else until 3 hours have passed. Drink, 2 glasses of pure water with the juice of half a lemon squeezed in each glass.
- Then you can have lunch whatever you like, avoiding the products mentioned before. Ideally, at this time are vegetable soups, sandwiches, vegetarian food, etc. Join the lunch with a glass of warm oatmeal water.
- After this lunch, wait an hour and then, do a smoothie with half the soaked oats, soy milk and three almonds.
- Wait 2 hours after taking this shake, then anything you like: vegetable soup, brown rice, fish, etc.
- In the afternoon, prepare another liquid with a glass of water, remaining soaked oats and some fruit such as apple, pear, etc. If you want to sweeten, just do it with some pure honey.
- At dinner, prepare something light like apples sprinkled with raw oats and honey. If you feel like something salty, eat a whole grain toast with tomatoes and dry buttermilk.
The best of Lose weight
Products related with Oats for weight loss
You have not found what you were looking for?