Published: 11/17/2009 - Updated: 02/24/2018
Author: K. Laura Garcés G2 Comments
If you want a young, smooth and beautiful skin all seasons of the year, start by having a very clean intestines and a very good nutrition. It is in the digestive system where health is forged and skin beautified. So here I share some juices, some have the function to clean your bowels while others operate to supplement your diet with vitamins and minerals your skin needs. Remember, rest well and never sleep with makeup on your face.
To be taken on an empty stomach in the morning, 4 times a week.
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll
- Half a glass of pure water
- Half a glass of aloe juice
Mix everything in a half glass of water and drink.
Juice to nourish the skin
Recommended not combined with fruits.
- Half a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice
- Half cup of afalfa sprouts
- a sprig of parsley
- A stick of celery
- One tablespoon of sesame seeds (optional, recommended in cold weather)
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
Mix everything in blender and drink without strain.
Nutritional juice for skin with acne
- A large slice of papaya
- A bit of garlic
- Molasses to taste
- An apple with skin
- One tablespoon of flaxseed
Blend all and drink without straining, slowly, in the morning.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
Powerful depurative juice
Recommended for dry skin, shriveled, wrinkled or with acne
- A quarter of onion
- A handful of alfalfa, disinfected
- 1 piece of cucumber, well washed
- Two lemons with skinl
- Molasses or Honey (least possible)
- Wash lemons and split them into pieces, blending with a glass of pure water without removing the shell a few seconds. Strain.
- Put the lemonade concentrate with other ingredients and blend.
- Drink without strain. Ideal in the afternoon, not combined with fruit.
Juice against wrinkles
- 2 tomatoes, medium
- One tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll
- 1 handful of fresh soybean sprouts and disinfected
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 piece of parsley
- Pinch of sea salt
Combine everything in a blender with enough water to make it to your liking. Season with a little sea salt and a squeeze of lemon. This juice is rich in antioxidants, responsible for preventing premature skin aging.
About the author
Wow, good recipes. I?m not a huge fan of salty juices but since it says against wrinkles I think I want to give a try? I?m going to prepare two of the juices and see if I can get results, and when I get tired, I will try the other options, thanks a lot for these recipes!
That cleansing recipe at the top, I would think, would be the most important of all. I think a lot of the reason that people have imbalanced skin has a lot to do with their diet. The skin is so sensitive to health factors, it’s incredible that as such an unhealthy society that we don’t have even more skin conditions.