Published: 10/14/2007 - Updated: 03/25/2014
Masks provide many benefits to skin, in addition to providing a moment of tranquility and relaxation while being applied and left on the skin to act, the masks are quick and simple prepare, in addition to requiring very easily available ingredients, most of them can be found in your kitchen or a nearby store.
Masks can be used by men and women of all ages, it is enough to identify what type of skin you have and then look at our list to consider the most appropriate.
- Before any mask, it is recommended that you wash your face, preferably with mineral water.
- We advise making your masks with thicker consistency to prevent the drain. This can achieve this with yogurt or additional proportions of recommended fruit.
- Gather your hair well.
- Leave mask on the face for a while no more than 20 minutes or less to 10.
- Apply the mixture to the neck. If there are leftovers, you can use in your hands and arms.
- While you wait, you can lay in an inclined board, so you help tone the muscles very well in the face.
- The mask is removed with warm water, so it is advisable to apply it before the bath.
- You do not need a mask every day. You can apply it once or twice a week and watch your skin looking soft, beautiful, smooth and healthy, and above all protected against the environment.
Mask for dry skin
- 1 cup of honey
- Half avocado
Crush avocado well and mix slowly with honey until mixture is well integrated. Spread with your ring finger the mixture on your face and neck giving small taps on your skin.
Mask for very dry skin
Mash bananas and merge them into a mold along with the yogurt and honey. Apply for 20 minutes and then rinse.
Mas for acne
- Half cup of plain yogurt and unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
Blend yogurt with oats. Apply to the skin very softly. Leave about twenty minutes and remove. We recommend that if you have acne, do not pinch your face and try food low in saturated fat and rich in raw vegetables.
Mask for normal skin
- Half apple made puree
- An egg
- Wheat flour
- One cup of plain yogurt and no sugar
Mix all ingredients and apply on your face. Do not forget to drink plenty of water and eat vegetables so that your skin still beautiful.
Mask for oily skin
- A cup of chamomile tea
- A bunch of parsley
- One slice of pineapple or a few slices of cucumber
- Half cup of plain yogurt and no sugar
Blend parsley with chamomile tea and pineapple. Mix with yogurt. Spread on your skin giving little massages.
Mask for oily skin 2
- Slices of papaya
- Juice of one lemon
- Natural yogurt and sugar free
Mix all and spread on your skin. This mask can also serve to implement it in your hair if it is oily.
Mask for oily skin 3
- One cup of strawberries
Mash well all the strawberries and spread the paste directly on your skin. Leave a minimum of ten minutes and remove. You can get the same mask with cucumber slices.
- Half cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- One tablespoon of wheat germ
- Natural yogurt and sugar free
Blend everything and then apply on your skin. Do not forget your neck and if the is leftover, you can also apply at your fingertips.
- 2 egg whites beaten
- 10 drops of lemon juice
Add drops of lemon to the egg whites and stir well. This mask is removed with cold water.
Mask with nutrients for all skin types
- 1 banana
- Half cup of plain yogurt without sugar
Blend very well and apply on your skin for fifteen minutes
Remember that your food and water consumption are essential for your skin to be in top condition. Do not forget to use sunscreen and a good moisturizer after you remove the mask. If your skin flaky, do not forget that a good exfoliation once a week is what your skin needs. If you have spots on your face, test using conchanacar cream. And do not forget each night to clean your skin well before you go to rest.