Published: 06/24/2013 - Updated: 12/08/2016
The skin is the largest organ of the body and there are various skin types: Some are more sensitive than others, but the ones that suffer the most damage are skins with leathery textures, wrinkles, cracks, etc.. These skin disorders can be very obvious as they manifested in plain view.
Damaged skin shows a number of characteristic symptoms. The most obvious are sunspots, but wrinkles, pigmentation, broken capillaries, rough and brittle skin can also be the result of sun exposure. Any of these problems can lead to signs of premature aging of the skin, even in very young people.
While skin spots are harmless, they look unsightly and often are accompanied by other conditions such as rough skin and wrinkles. It may be the case that these stains obscure the presence of a more severe diagnosis like skin cancer.
The best we can do to prevent these is by using a product for body, skin and hands daily, as well as a sunscreen, which helps to protect from and prevent the appearance of these skin problems. Following a daily skin care routine is important.
Bath to purify the skin
- 300g of walnut leaves
- 10 liters of wáter
- If you want to make a bath, boil up roughly 300 grams of walnut leaves in 10 litres of water for 10-15 minutes. If you cannot make that amount, prepare a smaller amount and boil it two or three different times to gain the required amount.
- Pour the contents into your bathtub and add the required amount of warm water to soak for 20 minutes.
Avocado Skin Smoothie
This is a skin balm that helps to treat eczema and dermatitis problems. The pulp can be used to produce a paste or cream. With this paste you can treat pimples, spots or scabs caused by psoriasis. Although the avocado is a very good ingredient for masks, consuming it is also beneficial for the skin.
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup of fresh orange juice
- ¾ cup of raspberry juice
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup of skimmed milk
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and serve.
Tomato juice to nourish the skin
If our skin is not well nourished from within, it will look dry and rough, and may even become prone to flaking. It is therefore important that our diet is rich in fruits and vegetables that give our body the vitamins and minerals necessary to keep our skin radiant and healthy. This tomato juice is a good option to help the skin.
- 1 green apple
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 stick of celery
- 3 carrots
- Thoroughly wash vegetables (tomato, celery and carrots) and fruit then pass through the juicer. Finally include the apple later to prevent it from going brown in the oxidisation process. Drink immediately.
Sesame ingredient for the skin
Enjoy the benefits of sesame seeds to keep your skin naturally moisturised and nourished, as this tiny seed contains vitamin "B" that balances sebum production and thus prevents breakouts and pimples. It will also benefit your scalp to improve its appearance and increase hair volume. Including two teaspoons in your salads or smoothies a week is a good investment for your skin.
Clean skin = beautiful skin
It is found that the firmness, smoothness and appearance of our skin on the face depends largely on a proper cleansing routine, since this removes dead skin cells, sweat, and makeup, leaving your pores free of impurities. Every day before bedtime, clean your face with a suitable product for your skin.