The noodles are usually served as a soup, dried pasta, and may be accompanied by countless toppings. However, if you put the right ingredients to your noodles, they can be a very complete and nutritious meal. Accompany with a good salad is an ideal combination. Here are some recipes, chosen from different parts of the world so you can change your menu every day.
Green Noodles (Peru)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 / 4 cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- fresh basil
- 1 / 2 pound of thick noodles
- salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- striped cheese
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg (optional)
- Put water in a saucepan with a teaspoon of salt and the noodles.
- Put in another pot a little olive oil, chop onion into squares and put in the pan, add the seasonings (salt, pepper, crushed garlic) introduce spinach and sliced basil. Stir for a few minutes.
- Then blend all together, the dressing with the milk and cheese.
- Once the noodles are ready (al dente) put them in a pot and place the sauce. Put the teaspoon of nutmeg and stir very carefully for about 5 minutes.
- Accompany with fresh salad.
Noodles with cheese sauce and Zucchini (Mexico)
Makes 4 servings
- 500 grams of noodles
- 250 g of cream cheese
- 250 grams of grated cheese and chopped 2 cups of squash, diced
- 1 teaspoon of butter or lard
- Cook noodles, season and mix with squash.
- Put the cream on medium heat and add the grated cheese until it thickens, do not let boil, because it burns. Remove noodles and serve in individual dishes.
- Add a little grated cheese over the sauce.
Noodles with butter and garlic (Italy)
- 200 g. of noodles or (Another pasta to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- one tablespoon ob butter
- cured Manchego cheese, grated (or Parmesan).
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- Cook pasta "al dente" in a liter of water (salt to taste). Meanwhile chop garlic.
- Slip and put the noodles in the same pot.
- Add butter and chopped garlic.
- Stir well to dissolve the butter and serve.
- Add grated cheese over the taste of each.
Chinese Noodles with shrimp (China)
- 250 gr. of Chinese noodle (a little thicker than angel hair)
- 500 gr. of carrot
- 1 ripe mango
- 200 gr. of peeled shrimp, shrimp best, crude
- 100 gr. of soy sprouds
- 150 gr. of pea
- 1 clove of garlic
- c. 34 of soup sour sauce (in Asian stores)
- 1 c. of soup of grated ginger root
- 5 c. of oil soup
- Rehydrate the noodles for 15 minutes in cold water, drain well.
- Peel carrots and cut into very thin sheets and then cut into strips of 23 mm.
- Peel mango and cut the meat into cubes of 1 cm.
- Finely chop the garlic clove.
- Heat oil in a skillet on high fire, add oil and then julienne carrots, stir for 2 minutes, add the well drained pasta to cook another 2 minutes left before you add the raw shrimp, soy germ and peas.
- Stir well for 1 minutes and season with salt, garlic and grated ginger, then add the soy and bittersweet sauces. Stir another minute more, add the diced mango, remove from heat and serve.
Noodles with Sauce Asparagus (Spain)
- 3 slices of bacon or vegetarian ham
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped fine (optional)
- ½ pound of asparagus (frozen or fresh) chopped into pieces
- 1 x laminated mushroom
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 small pot of cream
- 4 tablespoons of grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
To prepare the pasta
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALYerba Mate: Preparation, Properties and more
- 1 package of 500 grams of noodles
- 8 to 9 cups of boiling water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- Place bacon in a covered container for 2 ½ to 3 min. at 100%. Add the onion and pepper, mix and is uncovered at 100% for 3 min., Half time is removed.
- Add asparagus, are covered 100% by 4 min. (when fresh leaves 5 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms, wine, salt and pepper. Mix well, cover and microwave or oven (100% for 2 min). Add cream and shredded cheese, bind well and let rest covered.
- Put in a deep boiling water with salt, oil and bay leaf. Put the noodles, and are covered in the oven or microwave (70% for 6 min), are stirred once or twice. Let stand covered for 6 to 7 min. that is when soften. Drain and return to the source.
- Add margarine and 3 tablespoons of the sauce made before mixing, and cook at 50% for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put in a dish and is ready.
Noodles with mustard (Argentina)
Ingredients for two servings
- 600 grams of noodles for a premium brand
- Virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard grain
- Sea salt
- Put a saucepan with a live fire and a dash of olive oil and sea salt. When water boils, introduce the noodles and stir, making do until al dente, consistency is checked by testing.
- Drain completely, lubricate with a little olive oil and incorporate tablespoons of Dijon mustard grain, mixing to be shared equally.
- Remove and divide into four hot dishes. If you like, you can decorate with diced zucchini, red peppers lozenges, leaves of aromatic herbs, etc.
About the author